Poetry Essay!

• AnaBelle
    12 years ago

I need a 5 paragraph essay on why people write poetry, but I can't think of enough reasons to fill up that much space. Any Ideas? Its for an english class so anything is helpful (:

• EchosLastSong
    12 years ago

Writing poetry is fun! It's also a way to let your feelings out and just rant if you need to. I'm sure some people use it as therapy as well.

• Miss Kelly
    12 years ago

There are many reasons why people write poetry. For me, i find it to be very relaxing and calming. I write to get my feelings out and write plenty about the experiences I've had throughout my life. Writing can be very therapeutic

• MyaEve
    12 years ago

There are different reasons for different people. The main reason some write poetry is to let how they feel about something. It is very relaxing, and it soothes others. (:

Glad to help.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

A reason I personally write poetry is to tell stories about life and experiences in an interesting way. (I know a lot of people that are the same way) Maybe this will help you, if not I'm sorry, but I tried.

• Decayed
    12 years ago

We write poetry for FUN, EXPRESSING EMOTIONS, SATISFACTION...

• Sunshine
    12 years ago

See now u have 5 parts

one : introduction

two : it is fun

three: release emotions

four : satisfaction which is diff from, number 2 :P

five : conclusion..

• Amreen
    12 years ago

Well, you write poems when you want to splurge your emotions or your perspective..