Can anyone help me?

• Kayla
    19 years ago

Ok I really need some advice, My best friend know's I like this guy, I mean I really really like him and she goes out with him. I am soo mad at her for doing that. she always talk s abou thim and i can't stand it to see them together and like two weeks ago she hated him. I think the only reason she does go with him is to make me mad. I have liked him for months and she says she likes him a lot and she said she is scared that i will try to take him away from her so she is goning to try everything she can to get him away from me and to make me look bad what should i do?
    HELP ME PLEASE!!
    If you can help I will appreaciate it greatly!! Thanks

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Kayla... you're 13. Come on.. forget about the BOY. Your friend is being an ass but then friends can often be like that. Get a different boyfriend, the other guy can't like you as much so don't waste time worrying about it.

In a few weeks your friend will realise she's being an ass and sort things out.

• AntiSocial16
    19 years ago

ok, listen. you dont need to get mixed up in relationships. they only cause problems. look what its doing to your friend and you. i agree with bret, just forget about it for now. things will work itself out.

• Kayla
    19 years ago

ok thanx you guys you really helped me a lot
    everything has and did work out i have the best boyfriend in the world and now we double date it's so great!!!
    thanx!!
    ~Kayla~ :)