Hi :) I'm from Saudi Arabia

• Mohammad AlQadi
    12 years ago

Hello,
    a very few Saudis care about English poetry, but luckily I'm one of them :D
    I just started writing poems and I really wish I could fit in with all of you.
    Warm regards,

• Lexi
    12 years ago

Hay! welcome I hope you like it here. If you have any questions feel free to ask I am here for you.
    :)
    Melani Monks

• Mohammad AlQadi
    12 years ago

Thank you :D I just want to know if my poems have the right structure .. thanks again :-)

• Lexi
    12 years ago

Your poems are so amazing don't ever stop writing.
    Melani Monks

• Mohammad AlQadi
    12 years ago

Thanks a lot Melani <3 I wish I could always write, but I lack motivation ..

• Mohammad AlQadi
    12 years ago

Thank you & I will :-)

• Jenni
    12 years ago

Welcome :) I've started writing poetry not too long ago too. Hope you'll have a good time over here. I'm quite new to be honest myself but it has been nice so far :)

• Britt
    12 years ago

Welcome to the site :) Hope you find it as addicting as the rest of us loony tunes :)

• Mohammad AlQadi
    12 years ago

Thanks Jenni and Britt :D it has been addicting for the last couple of hours .. I just joined a club it looks fun!

• Lexi
    12 years ago

Well what I do is think a bout my day or I look at nature or the sky then i write.
    Melani Monks

• Hallucinostic
    12 years ago

Welcome, and like what Britt said, addicting... Abadi abadi abadi aba- Thats all folks! :D

• Decayed
    12 years ago

HELLOOO Bro.. I'm Lebanese. Nice to know you

• Mohammad AlQadi
    12 years ago

Thank you all for your warm welcoming I really appreciate it :D good to know that there are some arabs here ;p

• Lexi
    12 years ago

No problem and don't stop fallowing your dreams.
    Melani Monks

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Hie..i am from Africa,i doubt if anybody on this site will know my country,its called Malawi. Am new to this site as well as poetry.