Hi Everyone - I'm Back

• LJ Roodt
    12 years ago

Well its been such a long time....

Just glad to be back and to get in touch with old friends and make some new one's again.

Well some of you know me and some don't.

My name is LJ Roodt and I am from South Africa.

I used to have hundreds of poems on here and was a member of Beyond a Poet's Mind club.

After deactivating my account on here - I took some time away to compile my first Poetry Book.

With the success and inspiration of so many of you on this site it was possible.

So firstly thanks to so many, for all to the following people.

Ingrid
    Grant Gilbert
    TJ
    Sylvia
    Cara
    BrokenReality
    Kelleyana
    Blooming Rose
    Blissful
    NoUr

Well I have to say this site is an awesome place to write poetry have them shared and let people deliver their critique towards your writing.

As I said once:

Even in the greatest poems or those with faults, Let them be pointed out so I
    may encourage myself to write to perfection if it may be.

So finally after waiting for months for my activation email...lol

I am back to come and see what you all have been up to and to list some of my poem on the site again - old and new one's.

So yeah that's it from me see you all later :)

Take care everyone

• Naughtymouse
    12 years ago

Hi there i'm really new to writing and i have never let anyone see what i write, i have posted a few pieces on here to see what people think - i'm from the U.K and desperatly want someone to read one or two pieces of my work to let me know if they think i'm wasting my time :-)

Kindest regards

• Jenni
    12 years ago

Hey you, i'm sure your friends will be pleased to see you back. I've to admit i'm somewhat new still but enjoying my time here so far. Welcome back, i guess :)

• LJ Roodt
    12 years ago

Naughtmouse,

I will take some time to check on your writing and remember you never waste your time when expressing yourself and writing poetry to share. So keep writing :)

@Jenni

Thanks so much for your post - so far reconnected with one friend :) And great to meet you.

Thanks again all

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

You are most welcome back. Your friends missed you i hope. i would love for someone to read some of my works,maybe some comments on them as well

• Lover Boii
    12 years ago

You published? Are the poems you put in the Poetry Book still on your site or did you not put them back on when you reactivated your account?

• LJ Roodt
    12 years ago

Sorry for the very late due reply - Had some very busy few months.

Well I published my Book and reactivated my account and have only posted a few poems which is included in my book.

Otherwise I will continue to write some new one's and post them on the site again.