Returning to the site...

• Chelsea Sprite
    12 years ago

Hello. My name is Chelsea. I used to come to this site a lot about four years ago. I was known as "Spanish" or "Teres". After all this time, I've come back and I was wondering if anyone else remembers me? I used to visit the chatroom often, but I can see that is no longer around. I was hoping to find a few people who wanna chat. No funny crap. I just want to be able to talk with people who are similar to me.

Let's see, about me... I'm married. I met my husband around the same time I stopped visiting this site. His presence sort of took priority over the chatroom, I guess. lol. We've been married for about 1.5 years. I'm from USA and he's from England. I love writing stories and poems. I hope to one day write a novel. I've had writer's block for years, though, so it's kind of hard. Feel free to post here or send me a pm. I'm really just looking for more people I can call friends.

• nouriguess
    12 years ago

Hello Chelsea...actually I don't know you but I have been a member on this site for about a year then deleted my account and now I'm back! :)

welcome back to the site :)

• Jenni
    12 years ago

Hey Chelsea, I have to admit I'm not a member for that long just yet. I'm glad you're back anyway though. :) Oh I'm Jenni by the way :P

So yea welcome back :)

• Chelsea Sprite
    12 years ago

Thank you for the welcome backs. After sort of being brought back to old memories, I sat down and actually wrote a few "poems" yesterday. I was surprised, cuz I always wanted to write stories moreso than poems. I felt better after writing them, though, so I'm happy regardless of them being good or not.

Do either of you guys remember the chatroom at all? I forget how long it's been gone now.

• nouriguess
    12 years ago

No....I don't :/ remind me! :)

I have made some threads for chatting "Nano's thread" :) but I never knew there was a chatting room!? :)

show us the poems ;)

• Chelsea Sprite
    12 years ago

I deleted some of my poems. It was nice to write them out. Made me feel better. But I didn't care for them on here. I know I could write better.

The chatroom was set up like any other chatroom online. Met a lot of interesting ppl there. I miss the chatroom. I miss the people. It was nice talking to others... Unfortunately, some ppl made trouble and I guess the mods decided to take it down. Tis a shame, but life goes on. =)

• nouriguess
    12 years ago

Well, I don't remember such a thing! :)

and why did you leave?

• Tara Kay
    12 years ago

I'm not sure if i remember the chatroom, i've been on here for quite a long time now, so maybe...
    I think i remember you, I am not sure, my name hasn't changed so yeah you might remember me.
    Anyway, hope you are well

and welcome back
    xxx

• Chelsea Sprite
    12 years ago

I left the site because I got a job and then I met my then-boyfriend and now-husband. He's from England, so I had to work with lawyers to bring him to the USA legally, so that took like a year. Life just kinda got ahead of me. lol!

I used to be "Spanish367" or just "Spanish". The chatroom was around between 2006 and 2007. I left the site in 2007. Not that I "left" persay. I just stopped visiting frequently. lol!

I'm not sure I remember many people. Only a few who went to the chatrooms, cuz we'd all talk there and such. =)

It's nice conversing with people. Sorry if my reply is delayed. I had a lot of things going on and forgot to check this site regularly. Not to mention, I don't get an email every time ppl respond to my posts, so I just gotta remember to check. LOL!

• nouriguess
    12 years ago

:)

• Chelsea Sprite
    12 years ago

=) lol

• Italian Stallion
    12 years ago

Hey Chels. I know I've recently chatted with you, but welcome back. :)

• nouriguess
    12 years ago

HMMMMM Chels what is your favorite fooooddd?:P:P
    Joe, hey!

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

I havent been on very long but welcome back.

• Amreen
    12 years ago

Welcome...

• Chelsea Sprite
    12 years ago

Favorite food? I'd say... hmm... idk! Heehee!!! As of recently, I'd say it's Rice Krispies. LOL!!!!

• xoxShorteexox
    12 years ago

I was in the chatroom in 2006, but... those names don't seem familiar to me. I used to be xoxShorteexox, but welcome back, Chelsea. I'm Heather and congrats on the 1 1/2 years of being married. (: