I CANT GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD!

• Gone
    12 years ago

You know when you hear a song and the tune just keeps going through your head FOR DAYS and you randomly find yourself singing it in the oddest of times??

Well, I'm going through that right now. Yesterday I was eating at a restaurant with my family and I randomly started singing "it's been said and done.. every beautiful thought's been already sung.. and I guess right now here's another one.." and my lil bro was like "oh no.."

Lol.. so how 'bout ya'll? Recently fav song? Embarrassing moment? :P

• Decayed
    12 years ago

OMG!!! TOTALLY

There was a very popular Arabian song which I dislike so much that got stuck in my head for like 2 weeks!

And I had my midterms in these two weeks..

I was solving math, phyx, chem, bio... questions and singing it in my head!
    It wouldn't go! :p

• Ashley87
    12 years ago

Omg! That's a Selena gomez song I think

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

Hasn't everybody?! Lol (:

Uhm, once I had some song in my head for the longest time, and I couldn't even figure out what the hell it was, or who sang it, haha.

• Tangerine
    12 years ago

Last Song Syndrome. :) That's okay...

• Ms Happiness
    12 years ago

OMG hhhh, once in English class we were writing, and the class was so quiet, then I sang loud (I LIKE TO MOVE ) that was soooo Embarrassing, I donno y I did that:D

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I was in church but all what was in my head was a song by Tupac, temptation..got out of the church coz i dint feel right singing an explicit song in church