Weekly-Contest (Collaborations)

• Decayed
    12 years ago

Okay, this is a different thread rotating around the same subject.

I suggest there would be ONE spot for a collaboration in the weekly contest winners.

And judges vote for a collaboration separately.

But this doesn't come handy unless what I already suggested (Collaborations thread) takes place.

! I think it's so very useful!!

• Italian Stallion
    12 years ago

I've suggested this a long time ago when I was a mod, not sure if it's still in the list they have or not, but this is one function which would be very helpful and beneficial for everyone.

• Decayed
    12 years ago

^ ah okay.. I hope it* would be considered!

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

I'm not sure I get what you mean...

• Italian Stallion
    12 years ago

Sibs, for example a collab poem wins the weekly contest, but only one of the two people get the win next to their poem, so this suggestion is...if a collab wins, both people who wrote it (if they both posted it) get recognized for the win by having the "win" symbol next to both poem posted for the collab.

• Decayed
    12 years ago

I meant, under the Weekly-contest box on the homepage, there should be a special spot for a collaboration in which both winners' names appear.

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

A separate section where a collab could win every week, or a way for both poet's names to show up with the win? If it's the latter, that's on the list. So is Joe's suggestion, which I think you mentioned in the related thread.

• Decayed
    12 years ago

I meant the former because if the former happens, the latter should happen simultaneously. They are related.

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

I'm still confused. Is your idea that there should be three slots for people to win the contest every week, and an additional spot for a collaborative poem to win every week? Confirm or deny. : )

Sorry for being so slow. It's hard to keep all the lingo straight.

• Sherry Lynn
    12 years ago

If I understand this correctly...

Are you saying that we should strive for two regular winners and one collab each week with a win symbol and a link on the collab going to both writers?

• Decayed
    12 years ago

Sib, yes CONFIRM

• Decayed
    12 years ago

Sherry,

Three regular winner and one collab with a win symbol and a link that heads to both winner! :)