I cry because...

• anjielblue
    12 years ago

I can still remember the pain...and how i regret it...

• ladiiie
    12 years ago

Ii cry because... ii lost the people ii loved the most.. && i remember the great times i once had and now ii got nothing.

• anjielblue
    12 years ago

I cry because of happiness that we might still have the chance to be with each other again,...hopefully...

• Beauty In The Breaking
    12 years ago

I cry because I'm terrified that in all the violence happening he's just going to be another number on the list & because I'm tired of waiting to be with him & because I've never been so lonely in my life.

• anjielblue
    12 years ago

^ so sad...

• Beauty In The Breaking
    12 years ago

It's the world we live in I guess dear. Guess the bright side is I have him to worry about

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I cry because he was my entire world, my first love && He broke me then completely reshattered me when all i ever wanted was to be with him forever</3

• bloody bones
    12 years ago

I cry because of the things my mom calls me. I cry because my dad won't stand up to his girlfriend about what she says about me. I cry because every time I think I have school down I end up behind. I cry because I'm lonely. I cry because my friends are never there. I cry because I have nothing to believe in. I cry because these feelings keep coming back. I cry because I hear the crap people talk. I cry because life sucks.

• anjielblue
    12 years ago

My heart cry because all i thought was wrong and the worst is he has found another girl..... so much hurt... that i want to scream so loud....

• Lizza Tiedemann
    12 years ago

I cry because i miss my real family
    i cry because ii ge hit and abuce
    i cry because im about to leave my
    beloved nephews
    i cry because i regret something
    i didnt mean to do
    i cry because of my boyfriend
    i cry because i losse pple i love
    i cry because of my friends

• anjielblue
    12 years ago

I cry because i can't bring him back to me, i really need him so bad...i miss him so much....hate it when i see his profile and his with someone else...

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I cry because i can't erase him from my memory </3

• anjielblue
    12 years ago

^ I AGREE I REALLY CAN'T LET GO OF HIM TOO...MY PAST THAT ONCE SO TRUE AND SO MEMORABLE...

• anjielblue
    12 years ago

IS WHY SO HARD FOR ME TO LET GO...

• Once an Angel
    12 years ago

Because you are attached to the idea of him, and what you wanted him to be.

• Once an Angel
    12 years ago

I cry because I am so afraid that I will go my whole life alone, because no one, no one will be able to understand all the love and chaos and opposition and care and kindness and pain and suffering and anguish and intellect and wisdom and desire, that is me.

I cry because I will never be whole again.

• anjielblue
    12 years ago

^ maybe...

- just be open to whoever wants to be with you, who knows someone's ready to understand you whatever you feel and whatever you have in life...

u can still be whole, just be patient...

• Miss Lonely Teacher
    12 years ago

I cry because i never let myself. because my family hating me and my cousin hurting me and my biological father not caring aren't enough to make me cry. i cry because in the end i care so little.

• Tara Kay
    12 years ago

I cry because I know it's not the same, and I miss the memories we made

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

I cry because of all the memories, the good and bad, that I had with him. Now I've screwed it all up.

• Flynel
    12 years ago

I cry because deep inside I never would wanna replace that moment I had with the one I love, I love the most still ..

• anjielblue
    12 years ago

I cry because only in my dreams i can make you mine again,...

• girl
    12 years ago

I cry because I hurt him and I can't take it back......

• AngelDust
    12 years ago

Because I miss her so much.. I have a strong deep regret from when I lost her and it's killing me.. Because my bf would rather sleep when I collapse and leave me lying there unable to fend for myself when I really need him.. Because I'm about to become a mom and I'm afraid that I'll end up raising my son alone..

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

I cry because so many different things have happened to people around me that I have watched, and the only thing left to do is cry, or so it seems...

• anjielblue
    12 years ago

I cry because im in deepest pain that i can't even share to anyone around here, im the only one knows that im hurting inside...because i lost him already, because i miss him... and more.......

• Blackstar
    12 years ago

Finally someone really cares to ask how i feel.and i cant even tell the truth about it anymore.

• Tara Kay
    12 years ago

I cannot cry because my emotions are all dried up, and nothing really matters anymore

• Jessie
    12 years ago

I cry because I wonder if I have given up on true love, If I wasted six years on something that would never work. Or if I lost something special I worked hard for for six years.

I cry because I am alone

I cry because I don't have the answer to any of my questions

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I cry because i messed up so bad, i broke the love of my lifes heart & I'm trying so hard to make it right.I can't believe i hurt him so bad when he was trying to surprise me </3

• anjielblue
    12 years ago

I cry because we argued with my mom with the same topic which i really hate

• ladiiie
    12 years ago

I cry because.....
    crying has been the only thing i been good at. ='(

• bloody bones
    12 years ago

I cry because when it seems I finally found friends who don't go behind my back or each others back someone hurts someone, we lose each other and I wind up completely alone hurting worse then before. AGAIN.

• Sean
    12 years ago

I cry because our world is a dark place and it only ever gets darker.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I cry because I want to fix things with him already & this is driving me insane.

• Solus
    12 years ago

Honestly, it doesn't matter why I cry. No one hears it and nothing will change because of it...then why cry? Sometimes its all you can do....

• Lofallenve
    12 years ago

I cry because I got shampoo in my eye.

• Lioness
    12 years ago

I cry because I can hear them laughing at me and it hurts.

I cry because I am reading people's posts on here and they are heartbreaking

:(

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I cry because I just realized I still love my ex by finding out he still loves me.

I cry because I don't know what to do anymore, I can't reach out to him, I won't do it but i miss us :(

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

I cry because I have been introduced to the truth: love is false. Love is dead. Love is a game for little children who believe in fairy stories and princess with prince charming.
    I cry because many of my friends have commited suicide recently, and my mother attempted suicide 2 weeks ago :(
    I cry because I know the tears are more parts of my soul that have died.
    I cry because that is all I know how to do now.