Your First Love

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I have a question for anybody willing to answer.

Your first love,
    the person you gave your entire heart & soul too.
    Do you believe that in time you'll truly get over them, or do you believe that no matter how much time passes, they will always be apart of your heart? A person you never truly can never get over.

• Britt
    12 years ago

I'll go based on my first 'puppy love', since I'm with the person I truly love in the way you described. I still think about him sometimes, when something comes up that reminded me of him, of a song, inside joke, movie, whatever. It's weird. I'll see him around town all the time with his fiance (or they may be married now, not sure), and still just get this weird feeling. It's like we hate each other now, and it's awkward when we see each other. I don't know, it's just kinda weird. It's not like I have these feelings for him and I want to be with him, but part of me just wants to know he's happy and okay.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I understand exactly where you're coming from. I'm no longer with my ex- first love-. He did me so wrong && i kicked him outta my life, told him you're dead to me.
    But sometimes i still wonder how he is, but i know if i message him or call him hes gona be like she still loves me then try to come into my life. And that can never happen :/

• Beauty In The Breaking
    12 years ago

Like Britt said, I'll go with the first guy I felt love for, I'm with the only guy I've deeply loved but anyways...even though I don't want to have any emotional connection to him anymore he shaped me a lot by everything he put me through. We had a horrible, verbally violent parting, never wanted to talk to him again but I think you still end up carrying a little piece of them in a deep corner of your heart. Been years since I've seen or talked to him but sometimes I still wonder how he is, if he's ok and happy. I think there will always be some kind of connection. No matter how things end I don't think feelings ever really die, they just change.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Yeah i agree with you completely girl!
    Its not something you can just forget, they become your entire world for the time you're with them & as soon as you guys break up the world is ending. it hurts more then anything.

• ladiiie
    12 years ago

Awwww remembering my first love bring back so many good memories of the times we spent together.
    ii do think that in time you will learn too live life without them, that you will allow someone else too be apart of your life and you will love them as well but it be a different type of love.. cause ii believe no love is the same.. but nor i think that you will ever forget the your first love, the person you gave your love and devotion to the person you gave your everything to...
    you might be able to fall in love with someone else but your first love will always have a specially place in your heart.. cause ii know my first love does and its been about 2yrs ago that we broke up

• Elizabeth
    12 years ago

The first person I gave myself to, body, mind and heart, my first love, my first REAL relationship, the first person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, my first... everything, is the man I am engaged to.

The truth is, when you truly love someone, despite that things may not have worked out between you, despite they may have moved on or you have moved on, or even if they are no longer a part of this world, you will always house a place for them in your heart.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I agree completely (:.

& Yeah, thats how it is with my ex. He was my first love, first real relationship & everything you said, but he changed,he underestimated my feelings for him & everything fell apart.

& he kept hurting me ,i found out stuff that made me tell him stay out of my life you're dead to me. Im still not over my ex completely, little things always bring me back to it.

But i can't but question what if...

• ladiiie
    12 years ago

A wise person once told me never live life wondering what if. cause later on in life you would question your self "what if i had done or tried a little harder" follow ur heart and see where it takes you...

&& only you can decided when its the right moment to move forward. and leave him totally behind....

hopefully things work out.. best of luck. =)

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Oh,
    how much hes hurt me & betrayed me... hes dead to me.

But sometimes it hits you hard you know. The only person I've let into my heart just destroyed me. But he taught me a lesson & I've grown way stronger from it :)

• Beauty In The Breaking
    12 years ago

So very true. That moment when you realize the person you finally cared and loved enough to trust and open yourself to, to give that part of yourself to for the first time, your heart, and they trample on it...took me years to finally come to peace with that pain but once the pain and anger fades, which it does after time, you can look at it with a smile for the happy times, the new feelings, the things the person taught you, both good and bad. You still carry them tucked away in the deep recesses of your heart. You learn to pick up the pieces and change into a new person since the pieces don't fit the same anymore.

But like what was said, you fall in love again, learn to trust and give your heart again and, at least for me, I found that the love I found and felt after having my heart broken was deeper, stronger and more wonderful then anything I felt with my "first love", I thought I wanted to be with him the rest of my life, but now...I'm glad he taught me what he did, hurt me the ways he did, those scars have made me learn to be careful who I care for and made me learn to be ok with myself, I wouldn't have the man I do now if that first man hadn't done what he did.

Through our brokenness we can truly learn to become whole :)

• anjielblue
    12 years ago

I do believe that you can get over to someone if you want to...but you can't if you don't want to...

>>>base on experience ♥ ♥ ♥'

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

My ex just keeps on coming back in my life, and just rebreaking me.

Like his girlfriend was wearing my sweater? What is that? I snapped, thats so messed up to do.
    Things were said,that never should be thought :/

I hate him and he doesnt leave me alone

• Liquid Grace
    12 years ago

"coming back in my life"

why are you letting him? People can't 'come back' into your life without you allowing them to do so. I think you need to take some time away from this before you put yourself in a VERY unhealthy situation.

• innocent chalera
    12 years ago

Mmmh its hard to forget the person you first loved its like you learnt from them to love and treat others nicely with affections so to me i hate to say this but i neva forget my first love

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I wish i could forget my first love,
    hes like a bug that wont stop even when you slap it away lol

• anjielblue
    12 years ago

^ Lol...but nwaz ur right...and just can't get rid of those memries we both had before...

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

& he just likes to keep coming back in my life.
    Hes dating a child which is gross..i called him a pedophile lol & shes pregnant.
    Yet, he still loves me and admitted he messed up?
    thats not right...ugh,i just wanna get over him :/

• Beauty In The Breaking
    12 years ago

Pretty simple at this point. His new child girlfriend is pregnant with his child? Means he's made his choices and needs to grow up and face his responsiblities then. Tell him he made his bed, he gets to sleep in it so to speak.

And burn anything of his you have, put the pictures away in a box in the back of your closet where you won't see it and focus on your life. It's time for him to grow up because of his own choices. Focus on school, sports if you play them, try your hand at something new like a art class or dance or try some new hobby. Changing your focus from him, even if it's just how much he's annoying you, to something new for you helps

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Thanks girl :)
    everything i have of his is locked away in a drawer i never open.
    I blocked him from contacting me so hopefully he stays out of my life this time for good.
    He knows he messed up & he cant undo this. :)

• Beauty In The Breaking
    12 years ago

Very good :) Keep the drawer locked till you're ready emotionally to sort through and clean it and keep strong :) Don't bend on keeping him out, keep him blocked and walk away when he tries to contact you face to face. Can feel a little heartless sometimes but there comes a time you have to focus on whats best for you

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I have a new boyfriend :)
    I'm SO surprised, but just it feels right, its a little scary but I'm giving it a shot :)

& Today i threw out all his things, ripped up pictures, letters, and its all gone. Feels so good knowing i let go of him forever

• Gaby
    12 years ago

I dated my first love three years, and they were terrible! But i loved them unconditionally without a doubt. And we broke up beginning of 2011, with a horrible messy drama full break up. Pretty much everything u try to avoid in a break up, happened, she ran off with my ex best friend, etc etc. But I can honestly say that despite the pain, and the anger i feel towards her, if she ever came to me asking for help id be there in a heart beat. Because I know I'll always love her. But I think most people cant admit it to themselves. But i think if you really truly loved someone, like real love. The yeah, you'll always love your first love. Unfortunately. lol.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Yea sucks! I never want my ex back in my life lol Hes a bad person. But if he came back to me, well that'd be a mistake. My Whole family hates him, & brother/dad will kick the crap out of him haha :)

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

We never forget our first love. Though we might break up with them, a spark of love still remains that get ignited at any time. As for me, i broke up with my first love but each time, we meet, we can both see it in our eyes that the desire is still in us.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

^^^^
    I agree with that saying we never forget our first love. But If i saw my ex... oh itd be pure fire haha :)

• Crimson
    12 years ago

I think one will eer forget there first love completly even if u say u have he or she will always be in the back ur mind i no mine is i wonder if its the same for him

• Crimson
    12 years ago

I think one will ever forget there first love completly even if u say u have he or she will always be in the back ur mind i no mine is i wonder if its the same for him

• Crimson
    12 years ago

I think one will ever forget there first love completly even if u say u have he or she will always be in the back ur mind i no mine is i wonder if its the same for him

• Crimson
    12 years ago

• Crimson
    12 years ago

Stupid computer sorry for posting soo many times

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Its okay lol

& yeah true. I found out my first love still loves me and misses me, but sometimes no matter how much history is there, you just can't go back to it.

• average thoughts
    12 years ago

Yeah its hard to get ovr..

• Lioness
    12 years ago

I don't think we could ever forget our first love.

Who will we compare our other relationships to? lol

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

^^^^

hahaha very true :).

We MUST get BETTER lol

I'm back with my ex<3
    not my first love ewww lol.

• Lioness
    12 years ago

Awww how awesome is that!

Is ur first live still with the other?

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I'm so happy :)

& yes he is lol
    I don't care about that guy

• Lioness
    12 years ago

I am sooooooo happy for you babe!

I am glad your with someone who makes you smile!

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Thank you :)))

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

I am only 14, but I know what it feels like to love, cause I know what feels like to have your heart broken.
    His name is John.
    We were best friends, then dated for around 3 years. Then it ended. For sure. I think about him all the time still, cause he's my best friend in the entire world. I know there is a part of me that will always love him. I will never forget him, ever.
    But now I am with someone, and I feel like I love him more than I loved John. And the person I am with now, Kevin, knows that there's still a place in my heart for John. He understands, cause his first girlfriend that he dated for a long time died. I know there's still a place in his heart for her.