I dont understand

• Simikiel
    12 years ago

I dont understand how everything fell through so fast i dont get how all this pain started in such a short amont of time and i dont understand how to fix this or make it better
    i truly dont have anyone

• CrimsonFairy007
    12 years ago

Hi! I'm here if you need to talk. I know what it's like to feel all alone.

• Jenni
    12 years ago

Sometimes things happen that we do not have any control over or might be able to prevent it. Especially when something happens that you least expected it will cause even more damage.

It's quite tough offering you answers for your questions because we do not know what you're refering to or what the circumstances are. If you provided us some informations we would be able to give better advice.

I do understand that you're having a tough time currently and in case there is anything I might do so that you feel better, let me know.

• Kuro
    12 years ago

"sometimes a task is given to you, because you are the only one who is strong enough to withstand it." ~anonymous

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Awwww scarred beauty
    If you ever feel like this...being alone
    Pm meee sweetie

I kno how you feel it's not nice it really hurts you inside.
    Stay strong Hun as there are people out there that still are here for you...<333

• Xionide
    12 years ago

Wanna know the beauty of having nothing or no one, disappointment is at its lowest, and everything you gain thereforth is a plus. pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and keep going.

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Its always better if you share your problems..

• michelle diaz
    12 years ago

I dont understand,what went wrong? Why things became so complicated between us when all i wanna do is to love him. Its not our fault,but we need to go on separate ways. But what really makes it hard is after the long 12yrs, he's still the man i love the most. My 1st love! And despite those years im still waiting for him and yet it hurts me so much thinking he has moved on now! He managed to build his own life and dreams without me!

• Angel
    12 years ago

Hey girl if you ever need someone to talk to message me am all ears

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

They say shit happens....but you have to be strong to pull through..it all starts with sharing

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Im sorry u seem to be going thu a tough time but the best medicine is talking it out with someone who will listen and not judge :]