Confession #94 HATORI!<3

• Kayla
    12 years ago

Confession:: The truth is; I miss laying in those arms of his. But I don't ever let it show.. I laugh and act like I'm having the time of my life. As far as he knows.. it's easy going out on a Friday night. I smile, live it up; forget about the way it was. But he doesn't know that it's hard to make it look so easy.</3

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Confession: My boyfriend moved to the other side of the country for school & it sucks because i miss him so much. But he wants me to move in with him soon<3

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Confession: I am a stipid, useless kid just like everyone says, they are right and thats all they'll ever be...

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

Confession: I feel...left out..because I haven't been online..because my damn computer is a piece of crap.

Confession: I really do love him. So much.

Confession: For the first time in a few weeks, I cut again.

• Ms Happiness
    12 years ago

Confession: I feel left out too. No one likes talkin to me

• Hatori
    12 years ago

Confession: I love this thread, guys :) Much love to you all for keeping it alive!

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Confession: My boyfriend asked me to move in with him next month since he just got his apartment && I have to find a way to tell my dad I'm moving across the country.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Confession: I may be young, but I think I might, maybe, know what love is. :/ In fact, I think I found it...

• CuteThingsGoneWrong
    12 years ago

Confession: I need to learn to hold my tongue.

Confession: Im scared to be loved.

Confession: My poetry is bad... But im trying :3

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    12 years ago

Confession: I just read some of your poetry, i'd say some of it needs tweeking but it seems pretty good from the ones I was able to look through at the moment.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Confession: I haven't talked to my boyfriend in over 3 days && I have no idea what to think. I understand being busy, but it doesnt take that long to phone call or send an email.

• Kayla
    12 years ago

Confession:: I'm soo torn apart over who I love and who I should be with...</3

Confession:: Though it's wrong, it's bad, I still hope I get a text from Jacob today.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Confession: I Have no idea what to do anymore. I promised I'd never give up && thats the last thing i wanna do. But i can only go so long, && this is what my ex pulled. I won't deal with it again </3

• CuteThingsGoneWrong
    12 years ago

Confession: Even though i dont talk about her as much i still miss her

Confession: I just wrote a new poem thinking about her </3

• Hatori
    12 years ago

Confession: It feels like fall~!! <3

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Confession: It was raining on my way home from school, and I went back to the days of jumping in puddles and throwing mud at my friends. It was fun... but only cause I'm and idiot...

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

^^^^ You're not an idiot! I still do it too :)

Confession: I still have no idea what to do or think..:(

• Kayla
    12 years ago

Confession:: He will try to take away my pain, and he just might make me smile... but the whole time I'm wishing he was you instead.</3

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Confession: Tomorrow is my bday(:

• Kuro
    12 years ago

Confession: i'm not biting the hand that feeds. i'm choking on your poison.

• Kayla
    12 years ago

Confession: Soo many people here like me....but why do I still feel so alone?</3

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Confession: I messed up bad. I ended things with my boyfriend when he was trying to surprise me with something. I feel like the most horrible person for not waiting longer & wish i could take it all back. </3

• L
    12 years ago

Confession: I don't know what this is, but I just felt like writing in here. :-s

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Confession: I am a trainwreak and more of one then I previously thought.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Confession: I regret drinking last night, even though it completely numbed my pain</3

Confession: I am willing to do anything to make this work. I am trying so hard and so hard to make him see i love him. My last option is to fly out & make it work. If not...I can say i tried...

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Confession: I hope things get better ^^

Confession 2: I get pleasure from making my math teacher mad... I dont know why though

• Kayla
    12 years ago

Confession: I just want to be [over] him...</3

• L
    12 years ago

Confession : I'm not inspire to write. :\

Confession: I just feel like sleeping the entire day.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Confession at Lovin Life: Thank you<3

Confession: I am letting him come to me. If he truly loves me he won't let me go. My gut feeling has never failed me & it says this will all work out so i have hope<3

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Confession: Every time I think I am satisfied with my life, it turns right back to crap.

• Kayla
    12 years ago

Confession: I feel like I'm kind of starting to get over him... I think of him a little less every single day. But whenever my phone lights up and it's his name, I still get weak at the knees... it never fails.</3

Confession: Something keeps me holding onto nothing..

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Confession: I have no idea what to do anymore. I don't want to let go & give up because my heart & gut say its right.

Confession: I need him to try now... it takes 2 to make things work. not one.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Confession: I may not be the person everyone thinks I am, but that doesn't mean that I'm one of those demon children. People say I am too young to speak my mind, but I'm not! Nobody is! So the point of this confession is that I am more angry than I've ever been.

~Please forgive the way I have said, but I had to...

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

^^^^
    Nah girl, let it out. Its good to vent<3

Confession:The more days that pass with nothing from him...the more worried i get. Why can't guys see what they have right infront of them? They always throw away the good things & realize they messed up when its to late.

• Lofallenve
    12 years ago

Confession:
    I can't tell you I love you.
    Because its too true.

• Kayla
    12 years ago

Confession: I'm gonna smile and make you think that I'm happy, I'm gonna laugh so you don't see me cry, && I'm going to let you go in style;; and even if it kills me.. I'm going to smile.</3

Confession: I wish he knew that I [still] love him.. even though he never knew in the first place.

• Kayla
    12 years ago

Confession: It's not meant to be...</3

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Confession: No matter how much time I have to wait for you to open your eyes, I'll wait it out. You mean the effing world to me & i won't lose you.

Confession: I don't get why guys take so dang long to realize whats right infront of them.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Confession: You can kiss my butt. I am SO done with you, you have no idea. I can't wait till you realize what you lost & try and talk to me. But you're blocked so no way.(:

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Confession: after what he did, I shouldn't want him back, I shouldn't still love him... But I do. , I miss him, I love him, and I would do anything to have him back