New Guy Here****

• E Dacaf
    12 years ago

Hey guys I am new to the site. Just thought I would introduce my self. Ya know let everone know where the good poems are. lol
    Votes and Comments are appreciated, Keep up the support.

E. Dacaf

• TJ Arizona Eagle
    12 years ago

Welcome E. Dacaf
    LOL I'll go check where the good poems are now
    again welcome

• E Dacaf
    12 years ago

So far your one of 2 people to do that :L

• TJ Arizona Eagle
    12 years ago

It will come. ppl will start to notice your work. It's like being the new kid in school just takes a while LOL

• E Dacaf
    12 years ago

Ill work through it. lol Thanks man.

• Decayed
    12 years ago

I was the new kid in school. I felt like an alien, lol.
    But in the following day, I made like 3 friends.. then the whole class became my friend :)

BUT, in PNQ it was different.. lol,
    it will take you tiiiiiiiiime to get known.

I'll check your work.
    Tip: Join a club to get noticed and make some friends.
    :)
    Btw, it's Abed.

• Jenni
    12 years ago

I think I might be a little late, but welcome E. Dacef! I hope you'll have a good time here, most people are kind actually. Most.. x)

Abed, you saying that it will take time to get known doesn't help :P Just kidding with you :)

I know it's pretty obvious, but I'm Jenni. Looked at one of your poems.

• E Dacaf
    12 years ago

Thanks guys it cool. Im getting some more traffic on my poems. Lotta people saying I should break my poems down into stanzas. This is just my writing form. I feel if I split it up it loses impact. What do you guys think?

• Jenni
    12 years ago

I was one of the people, who said that you should break your poems down into stanzas. I did read that you'd write in some kind of "freeverse" style in your bio, but I did not know this is what you meant. I wouldn't expect you to change your way of writing for anyone but yourself. I mean it'll be less eye-tiring and probably more inviting, but still.

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I joined about a month and some week sago..u r welcome to this great site..will take a look at your work

• E Dacaf
    12 years ago

Thanks Paul. Hope you like, but feel free to comment even if you dont. And Jenni I agree people look over things like mine cause it different. lol I wont change but I do have some regular poems in stanzas I can upload some other time. So dont think Im a "One Trick Pony".