Dubstep, anyone? (:

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

Hey..!
    Just wondering...anybody here interested in DUBSTEP?
    If so, who are your favorite dubstep artists?

(:

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

My all time favorite dubstep artist is SKRILLEX.
    I also like Terrivita, and KillaBits has great remixes (:

• Selfrejected
    12 years ago

I live in Victoria BC and this has to be the best place to be a dubstep or DnB fan. We have a promoter here who is insane and can get anyone. Going to a NERO concert this weekend. They had SKRILLEX here during the summer while the Electronica concert was on.

GEMNI is the best in my opinion but this type of music has been around for freaking ever. Don't know why it is just hitting the TWEEN wave just now.

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

Oh sweet! One of my best friends that I met online lives in Victoria BC (:
    Haha... Oh but Electronica is beast (:
    I actually had heard of dubstep waaay before anyone else because I have two older brothers, and they told me about it. So all of a sudden dubstep was popular, and I'm like "Haaa, I knew about it first!"

Skrillex is my favorite. (:
    I can't get enough!

I like the Big Chocolate dubstep remix of A Prophecy by Asking Alexandria...I find dubstep remixes of metal bands/songs are fantastic!

• Shellaine shelli
    12 years ago

Skrillex is amazing. So is mexter morgan:)

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

^^ Hey girl! I haven't talked to you in ages! I miss you.. D:

Yes! Skrillex all the way!<3

• silvershoes
    12 years ago

Yeah, I like dubstep.

Skream, Benga, Rusko, Caspa, Excision, Datsik, Chase and Status, Skrillex, Nero, Mt Eden, Bassnector, Flux Pavillion.

I've seen quite a few of them live.

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

Oooh, great choices. (:
    And luuuucky!
    I dunno if my brother Houston has seen any dubstep artists live, but I know he's seen a helluva lot more artists live, lol.

• Shellaine shelli
    12 years ago

I know little twin, its been so insanely long!! toooooooooooooo long!! vaski is also really good:)

• Sean
    12 years ago

Burial, Skream, Numberin6, as well as silvershoes choices ^ LOVE DUBSTEP.

less about the WOBWOBWOB and more about the build up for me. but i do like the wob =.

• ether
    12 years ago

SonnyXmoore

• H. Elizabeth
    11 years ago

The Tomba remix of Another Bottle Down by Asking Aslexandria.

• Mello193
    11 years ago

I dont want to be negative, and i liked sonny during gypsyhook and From first to last, but i detest dubstep. theres no guitars, no drums, just computer. its not real music. Not at all, not in the slightest. its fake generated computer noise in rhythm. i just cant support something taking away from actual genuine music, i also dont support most modern bands because of this, i think true music is learning an instrument and going with your soul. not some computer. i hate how this modern day Bs is taking away from the real music scenes. dubstep is just for people to drunkenly dance to. theres no passion, no singers that sing about anything real. Its fake