KDE Joyce

• KDE Joyce
    12 years ago

My name is Kevin, I'm 17 years old and I live in New Jersey.

I started writing poetry in about 2006, so when I was 14 or so, because of a bad relationship. I recently joined the website, though some of my work was written around 2-3 years ago.

I recently started writing again, and decided to join a new website with an actual community. I tend to write about Love, Breakups, Depression, other miscellaneous things.

I'd love for you all to take a look at my work, as I'd gladly look at yours in return, and perhaps post something about yourself. I'd love to meet new people.

Sincerely,
    Kevin DE Joyce

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

Well hey there! (:
    I just thought I drop in a say hi, I'm Hannah.
    I'm 14, and started writing since I was pretty young.
    I also write about Love, Breakups, and Depression. I sometimes tend to write about Nature when I'm in the mood, which is rare even though I love being outdoors. (:

I'll gladly take a look at your poetry! (:

Hope to talk to you soon,
    ~ Hannah

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Hello, I hope you enjoy this site, cause it is pretty cool. I will read some of your work as soon as I get a chance. I started writing in June of this year, so yeah I'm new, and reading your work will be cool.

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Hey dude, i am Paul, i hav read most of ur work and i think u r good..i started writin in 2009 mostly about love but i write poems about life now..

• Hallucinostic
    12 years ago

Hiya there folks. :)

• Brittany Klein
    12 years ago

Hey, my name is Brittany! i am 19 years old

I have been writing since about 2006 also..
    i just recently deleted many of my poems i had on here from years ago off....

but all of my work is about my life and things that have happened in it...
    until recently i have been trying something new, where others tell me wat they want me to write about...

I will GLADLY look at your poems... if you could look at mine in return that would be much appreciated!

Always,
    ~Brittany~

• Angel
    12 years ago

Hey I'm Sonia i'm 16 in san diego
    I've read your poems and they are awesome i love them. I too write about depression and love
    mostly depression now though
    keep writing poems
    -Angel