Hey my fellow friends!! =]

• Brittany Klein
    12 years ago

Hey everyone!!!

it would be really nice to meeet some of you new members, and old ones too!!!

I am very outgoing! and i LOVE to write, I am sure that my writing has gotten better over time, been writing poetry and short stories since 2006....

Wlecome Everyone and tell me about your selves! I Love meeting new friends!!

Always,
    ~Brittany~

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I wouldnt say am new to u but i still wanna be friends..i am Paul, started writing short stories in 2008 and poems in 2009 bt stopped and jus started again recently..i love watching movies and reading news, current affairs..i am good at making new friends i guess, am the first born son in a family of 3 kids..enough about me.

• Brittany Klein
    12 years ago

Lol yeah i have tlked to you a few times before! lol, but thank you!

And i am the yougest out of 4, all are half brothers/sisters too lol ^_^

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Being the youngest must suck huh?..lol..i bet it has its advantages though.

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

• Brittany Klein
    12 years ago

Haha Yeah it kinda sucks. but it does have its few high points!!!!!!!!

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

So what are some of its high points.

• Kips2.0
    12 years ago

I got on this site 2011, I think I'm sorta new. I love anything artistic. I write songs and sing too. I write poems and short stories, mostly romantic stuff.

I like to make friends too and I love thinkers.

• Brittany Klein
    12 years ago

Nice to meet you! Thats kewl you write and sing your own songs! ^.^

And I love meeting new ppl too! i have met some pretty great friends on this site!

so, welcome!

• Lofallenve
    12 years ago

Hello Brittney :D -waves-

• Brittany Klein
    12 years ago

Hello Felicity, how are you?? nice to meet you!!!

^_^

• Tangerine
    12 years ago

Hello Brittany. I'm Yrene. I'm a newbie.. :) I was around here from 2006- 2010. Deleted my account. Ermm now I'm back again. I miss this site so much.

:)

• Tangerine
    12 years ago

I miss PnQ's chat zone. Ermm I think it was deleted from the site two or three years ago. I miss the red number that appears before the poem's title when there is a new comment. :)

• Brittany Klein
    12 years ago

Hello Yrene!!! how are you?? and thats kewl you have been here before!

and yes i miss all the older things that were on here too.. but im glad your back and hope you enjoy all the new things as well!! ^_^

Always,
    ~Brittany~

• Ruqayyah TG
    12 years ago

I'm r TG, American ....My hobbies are writing, drawing, reading, computer graphics, video editing, blogging my art, and I would 100% really appreciate if someone would rate my quotes.
    So, is there any religious person here? to comment my story "I Am..." pretty please I new here, and pretty low with comments as well as rating.
    Now every1 make sure they have a great day, and keep smiling !