Worst Advice Ever!

• xoxShorteexox
    12 years ago

I think... for me... my worst advice came from my mom when I was going out with a guy... She just said don't do anything I wouldn't do...

When your mom has 3 kids.. that sure doesn't leave much to the imagination or anything good that could come from that! Haha.

What was the worst advice you got?

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Mine came from my dad this other time..he said son, dont be taking alcohol,atleast not using my money...so i find my own money and get drunk..lol

• xoxShorteexox
    12 years ago

Wow.. Haha. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one.

• Miss Lonely Teacher
    12 years ago

When i was about 13 and my mother thought i was going to start dating soon she told me this: "have him take you out to eat as often as possible and have him buy you things; get what you can out of him while you can" and my aunt agreed. basically i thought "wth?"

• xoxShorteexox
    12 years ago

Whoa! That's some...bad advice..
    Sounds like my mom in a way.

Little things are the things that matter most.

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

This other time,my mum was workin as an advisor,counselor 4 Aids so she was distributing condoms tn anyone who wanted them..i stole some, i used them as baloons bt my mum dint know that(i know its realy bt i was 12)..she caught me and said if u ever want condoms atleast try to buy and use expensive ones..lol..
    Note:i buy expensive ones nowadays...lol

• Britt
    12 years ago

My mom told me at 14 to sleep with as many men as I could before I got married so I "know what I like". Ew.

Someone told me not to save money.. I don't remember their reasoning.. but thats crappy advice lol.

• xoxShorteexox
    12 years ago

I want to know what it is with moms and crappy advice? Haha.

Money needs to be saved nowadays with as much as people are losing jobs... It's sad...

• Miss Lonely Teacher
    12 years ago

I mentioned to my mom the above post about not taking the father's money to buy alcohol. her advice on that one?: "if you're gonna steal my money to buy beer buy the good stuff. and save some for me"
    lmao.... wow

• xoxShorteexox
    12 years ago

Haha, wow is definitely the right answer!