Somethings Holding You Back

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

The guy I'm currently talking to
    says that he loves me with everything & wants all of me. But yet everytime he goes to ask me back out something is holding him back bcuz he isn't 100% sure anymore?

-we got into a stupid fight & broke up over dumb reasons-

I wanna be with him. But I can't want someone who doesn't want me 100%

Whats your opinion

• Britt
    12 years ago

I don't really think he is being honest when he tells you he loves you, especially if you guys broke up over a silly fight. It sounds like he is playing games with you and is keeping you strung along in the midst of trying to find something(one) else.. but he will keep you in his back pocket just in case. I say move on and find your happiness with someone you deserve :)

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

That's what I've been thinking too.
    Bcuz just a few days ago he was all into me, didn't want to lose me & he suddenly changed.

But thank you :)

• Britt
    12 years ago

It sucks to be in that situation, to feel like you're being strung along. I've been there, and I've since realized it so isn't worth my time, and it's not worth yours, either. He should be missing you, not distancing himself.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Its not like everytime I bring it up he gets mad at me.

All I want is to talk about it.
    Then I say I need a few days to get my mind together, idk what to think.

& he doesn't want me to stop talking to him. Like omg dude.

I'll message u with what made us break up in the first place though.

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

This isn't the same guy who you recently broke up with, is it? The one who you think is a bad person and your whole family hates? I think different advice would be required depending on whether it's him or someone else.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Oh no.
    Not him at all. I'm been done with that guy for a very long time.

This is a guy who has been wanting to be with me for a while. But I wasn't interested, till i thought more about it & decided to give it a shot. & now hes completely different.

I texted him saying I need some time to clear my head & decide what I want. & he basically said he doesn't want me to stop talking to him. Then he doesn't even reply to me. So i've had enough. I texted him to leave me alone from now on.