My Story, And I Want It To Continue. HELP.

• Jess
    12 years ago

So, I Really don't Know Why Exactly I'm Asking For Advice And Telling Everyone My Whole Love Story And Blah Blah Blah.. Who Cares, Right? I'm Just Desperate. Usually I Can Hold My Own, I Never Ask For Advice. I'm Scared Though:/

So, I'll Start At The Beginning.
    [Well Call The Guy, Bob] :)
    I Am 17[18 In July], But When I Met Bob I Was 15.. He Was Born In February So He Was Still 14.. Weird.. Well He Was Almost As Old As Me.. Anyways.. I met him at my 10th grade homecoming dance. He Had A Date I Didn't. My Two Best friends Were Trying To Get Bab And I To Dance Together. I Really Wanted To But I Was So Scared To Speak Up. I Guess Bob Told My Friends He Thought I Was Cute, And Ran Off.. He was Nervous [So Cute, Huh?] .. That Night He Added Me On My space [Yeah, My space.. ha ha] And We Talked And Talked Until We Fell Asleep. 3 Days Later, We Ended Up Dating.. I Was So Happy. I Was Always The Independent Kind OF Girl, I Never Needed A Guy To Make Me Happy, I Still Don't. Then I Started Falling In Love With Him.. It Was Hard Not To.. His Baby Blue Eyes And Curly Blond Hair, Is Simply Adorable. Then After A Month We Kissed.. And 3 Months Later, We Yeah.. And Then After 6 Months, On Our Anniversary. We Broke Up. It Was Mutual. I Was Sad, He Was Sad. We Would Argue Over Stupid Things, Like I Didn't Like That He Smoked And Chewed And Lied About It.. He Kept It From Me..
    So A Few Months Later I Had A New Boyfriend.. He Was 19.. I Was 16 Now..And He Has A Girlfriend Who Was 13!!!!!He Was 16 Now Too.. But Still.. I Guess Its The Same Thing If You Look At It From A Different Angle But To Me She Was To Young. They Dated For A Year Then Broke Up. Me And Tommy Didn't Last All That long either basically because I didn't let him get it my pants.. asshole, Right? Then Bob Asked Me To Be Friends With Benefits.. Bob Is The Only One Ive Ever Felt Comfortable Doing Anything Like That With.. Hes My One And Only.. I knew That When I Met Him. So I Said Yes. We Had A Few Times Together And Then One Day He Asked And I Said No.. I Wanted To, But I Felt Used. Then A Few Days Later He Got Back With The Same Girl.. I Wanted to Scream. We Went Back To School And Now Its My Senior Year And His Junior Year And His Girlfriends Sophmore Year. Im Still Desperatly In Love With Him. He Talked To ME Today And I Cant Stop Thinking About Him. I Want Him BACK. I Dont Want Someone To Tell Me Its A Bad Choice Because I Already Know.. Just Help Me.. :[

• Britt
    12 years ago

Well I have no help for you. You ended this with saying you don't want us to tell you the truth... So I guess you're not going to get much advice.

• Blackstar
    12 years ago

Bit confusing story.

anyway,
    Why don't you tell him this? How you feel about him and stuff. Talking is always a good thing to do.

• Liquid Grace
    12 years ago

Well sorry to say but I'm the type to say what needs to be said not to say what you want to hear. You wanted HELP not comfort so I'm going to say "This is a bad idea!" You know it is, otherwise you wouldn't have told us not to mention it. What you want is someone to validate why you should follow through.

All in all you know the answer to your own cry for help. You know what you should do. No we can never help how we feel but we can help how we act and react. Feelings should never get in the middle of what's morally right to ourselves, and others.

A part of life is learning we can't always have what we want. In all honesty he was using you, why would you want to be with someone like that? the first time you said no he goes to another girl? What does that tell you? It should tell you he cares more about sex then he does about the person he's doing it with. Don't let this infatuation you have with him blind you to the fact that he's a user. He likes sex and if he can't get it with one person he'll seek another out.

• Crimson
    12 years ago

Ok well this bob guy seems ok and kinda cute do u no if he loves his gf cos if he doesnt is it possible that he doesnt no how he feels about u and just wants a gf so that he is tied down ok now im cinfuseing my self hmm i will try to put it in a less confusing way he might just have a gf so he cn stop him self from falling for u look if he brakes up with his little friend ask him out or sit down with him and ask do u still lyk me cos if u do do u wanna go out ps ur school thing sounds cofusing wats sophmore wats the difference is sopmore and junior sorry i live on the other side of the world form u i think well have have lyk year 8 year 9 and t goes on till year 13 then uni

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

The thing that confused me here is that you broke up with the other bf, because he wanted to have sex and you didn't... why would it be ok if Bob asked you the same thing? And it's ridiculous that Bob is smoking and you guys are still not 18, isn't that against the law?? you can't be ok with that.

My analysis for your story is that you like the idea of Bob and not Bob himself. You like being with someone who cares. I say there are plenty of fish in the water, go look for another person, Bob will only break your heart and use you. There is a reason you broke up, you're not right for eachother.

• Jess
    12 years ago

Well Thanks Everyone.

I Think You Would Understand A Lot Better If You Know The situation, And How Close We Were.

I'm Sorry That I Disagree With Most Of You, And I Know the Truth But I Cant Accept It Just Yet.

And About The Smoking Thing.. He Can Do That, It Use To Bother Me But It Doesn't Anymore. He Can Be Anybody He Wants. I Love Him For Him Not Who I Wish He Was. When You Love Someone You Learn To Accept There Flaws.

And I Don't Know If You All Would Want To Hear This; But I Made My Choice. And I Stood Up, And Told Him How I Felt.

He Said He Has Been Wanting To Be With Me Ever Sence We Broke Up. He Told Me Hes Going To Break Up With His Girlfriend When The Right Time Comes. Then We Will Get Back together, Hopefully For The Rest Of Our Lifes.

I Love Him, And Thats All That Should Matter, Right?

Thank You All, And I Appriciate The Truth From You All, And Have A Great Day. God Bless You All.

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

"I Love Him, And Thats All That Should Matter, Right?"

No. It should also matter if he loves you as well. He hasn't seemed to show that by going out with another girl and asking you to be "friends with benefits." And "when the right time comes?" That's a little more unclear than I would like. If he wants to be with you, he should want to be with you, now.

But it sounds like you made your decision, so I suppose you'll see it through. Good luck.

• Jess
    12 years ago

Scratch What I Just Said.

I Love Him, But I Don't Think Another Relationship Will Happen.
    I Went Through So Much In The Last 24 hours It's Unreal.

I Never Want To Be With Him Again, But At The Same Time I Do.

I Hate Him, I Hate Him So Much.
    But I Think I Like Hating Him.

I Love Him And Hate Him.
    I Love Jace So Much.

I'm Not Crushed By All This, It's Weird.

I Feel Like I Cant Cry Anymore.

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

Well, it's your choice, but be careful.