Help? :/

• veeda
    12 years ago

I'm sure theres plenty of posts like this but I need a lot of help. I am having hard time getting over my recent ex boyfriend. We've been together for a year. In that year, we've been through so much. He has hurt me so many times. I have only hurt him a couple times but he repeats his "mistakes" talking to girls inappropriately, all that crap. I forgave him and forgave him many times. Just now I've come to the realization that hes not the one for me. If he makes me miserable, no matter how much I love him, I have to let him go...which is what I am trying to do. It's so hard, i have tempations here and there to take him back or at least talk to him...I dont know what to do. sorry if any of this confused you..

• Britt
    12 years ago

Everytime you want to take him back or talk to him, think about all those times he hurt you, betrayed you etc.

• Maple Tree
    12 years ago

I agree with Britt~ Stop and think of this... a mistake is a mistake... if he truly loved you, his repetitiveness nature would not continue. He knows he can continue this behavior because you allow him to... once you walk away... stop all contact, he may or may not stop and see what his actions did to you. Either way, it's difficult... He start to grow and mature emotionally and choose to stop being that way in future relationships, whether it be with you or someone else...either way you are not only helping yourself but him too for the future... and that is a gift in itself. Its not easy... but his behavior is not helping you... cut him loose, walk away, and know in your heart that you deserve to be treated with respect and loved.