How to stop loving??

• CryingHeart
    12 years ago

Ok so i am in a relationship and i love this guy..........but there is i secret i want to share......he still loves his ex..............i know it.........you can see it in his eyes........its right in front of him.............why cant he just accept it???
    he knows that i love him..........and i want to stop loving so that i can let go............So that he can go and get her back.......but how??? :'(

• Beauty In The Breaking
    12 years ago

Sadly there isn't an on/off switch for our hearts. All you can do is, if you want to let him go so he can be with her...you let him go. You take a step back, say I want you to be happy even if it's not with me, and you let him go. Then it just takes time dear. You take it a day at a time, you cry when it hurts, you write out your feelings so you get them out then burn or shred the papers, You focus on one day at a time and seeing the beauty around you. Over time the ache stops and the feeling fades. Afraid thats just about the only way to make it go away hun

• hisxgurl
    12 years ago

Awwww sad but it isn't possible.is it? no

• CryingHeart
    12 years ago

So is it just dat i hv to go n tell him da truth dat yess............i knw u still love her n i still love you...........now u need to choose..cause dere is no way i can live like dis..........

• BeautifOol
    12 years ago

This poem relate to ur situation www.best-love-poems.com/poems.php?id=1184149 Tittle is ''It Will Always Be, Her'' Author Natalie

• ether
    12 years ago

Steal attention from other guys, put yourself out there. F around a little, get a bit crazy. Works in the short term. The long term can be figured out later.

Edit: oops just saw you're 13. Don't F around then. Save that for when you're older haha. I felt like I was in love and had my heart broken at that age and it sucked, just keep your friends close. It will pass.