What I've learned

• bloody bones
    12 years ago

I've learned not show weakness of anysort at anytime. What have you learned?

• Xionide
    12 years ago

That depends on what you define as a weakness, crying? loving? forgiving? it makes no difference, and it makes no difference on what anyone else perceives you to be, sod anyone that thinks differently, Iv'e learnt to get back up with a smile, if a weakness to someone that they see in me aint infact a weakness to me, why should I give a damn lol, and neither should you.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

^^ I agree. I've never cared about what people have thought about me. Nobody is so strong that they can NEVER show weakness. At one time or another, even the strongest people fall apart.

In love...
    Breaking down isn't weakness. Its letting everything out so you grow stronger able to move on completely. I hate crying; But it helps more then you know when you're hurt.

I don't show it around people though. But like he said above. Getting back up with a smile shows you aren't weak, just learning from the experience :).

• Kuro
    12 years ago

I've learned ...

that only after you have lost everything... do you realize you never had anything to begin with.

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I have learnt that you dont always get what you want in life

• Angel
    12 years ago

I've learned to not be so open to people cause everytime i do i get hurt.
    -Angel

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

I've learnt that as much as you be nice to sum1 you still end up being hurt

I've learnt that people leave and come its just a matter of time until they get up and leave you for no reason.

I've learnt that in life you will need to make sacrifices that might hurt people close

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I have learned not to be nice to people who dont deserve it

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

I've learnt that if sum1 doesn't like who u r don't change ur self to please them

• hisxgurl
    12 years ago

I have learnt - never trust anyone blindly..you'll end up getting hurt.

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

I've learnt never be nice to sum1 cos u won't then in ur life treat them the way they treat u no more!!!!

• Olga Vilano
    12 years ago

Life has teached me so many things, and ive learned alot. Recently im expectig, so im learning so much, its amazing how you see life diffrent, its like you see it in diffrent eyes. Ive been through so much, so ive learned no to judge but not to let them hurt me. Ive learned its hard to trust, and to love is is easy bt youll alwys get hurt.. Oh yes.. Ive learned and im still not done in this world.

• Mello193
    12 years ago

Ive learned that you have to control the situation just a little bit. you have to also be a man. take care of everything. be on top of the game always

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Iv learnt how to love(:

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Iv learnt not to take stuff to personally...

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Ive learned that sometimes goodbyes really are forvever :[

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I have learned not to lie to those you love

• Lori
    12 years ago

See I've learned the opposite.......

I've learned that showing weakness and emotion is how you can eventually come to terms with whatever you need to come to terms with and move on to better things. Also, it allows you to find someone who loves you for your wekanesses...not because you are this strong rock....so eventually...hopefully...that weakness will turn into strength.