Poetry

• ControlRobot
    12 years ago

Seriously, how are we suppose to improve if people hardly care about other people's work!!

• Angel
    12 years ago

IDK i like it when people tell me how i can improve my work but you're right most people dont care
    -Angel

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Why dont you just a post and write down the poems you want people to check out in the comment/rate section. People always come through. Aren't in any club that you can ask your club members for help.

• Maple Tree
    12 years ago

It's not that they don't care... it's the fact that there is such a huge population, that's its difficult to read all the poems submitted... however when you start commenting on others pieces than they take a look at yours, or when you start posting, such as you have here than that starts the chain of making yourself known.... I have just read and commented on one of your pieces... and I enjoyed...thank you for posting~

• Angel
    12 years ago

Thanks. I'm just so used to being invisible that i just want to be seen and heard for once.
    -Angel

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I would say you are in the right path by posting this..Just be interacting with people like how you are doing. Angel: you are doing really good.

• Angel
    12 years ago

Thanks Paul you are a real encouragement :)
    -Angel