Hearts get broken by the ones you love the most...

• Angel
    12 years ago

Hey guys i started this for all of you out there who have been hurt by the last person or people you would ever think too hurt you. feel free to write your feelings. If you need/want advice feel free to ask and i will get back to you fast as i can.
    -Angel

• CryingHeart
    12 years ago

Yes i have been hurt ............ hurt ed by the person i have loved the most my boyfriend.........y is it that every person i trust breaks it..........and now i am not strong enough to stand up again :'( God please pick me up , i don wanna stay here

• Angel
    12 years ago

You are stronger than you think God will take you too him when its your time. If he hasnt taken you yet its because he has something special in mind for you. Stay strong i know how you feell i was with my bf for a long time and then he just broke up with me a few days ago i've been crying ever since. Everytime i open up to people i get hurt. You're not alone i know you can pull through this. Just remember to never give up hope.
    -Angel

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

^^
    I'm the same way guys.

Every person I seem to trust, especially guys, always hurt me & screw me over. Its rare to find a good guy. & no girl don't say you arent strong. I know how much it hurts but you really are stronger then you think.

My first love, was the first perosn I let into my heart after my mom died. I would have taken a bullet for him with no hesitation. & he completely destroyed me. Broke me beyond what I knew was capable of doing. But i got over it.. took me months but it happened.

You just keep your head up, keep yourself busy & try not to dwell on it. yes i know how hard that is. I totally gave up hope & faith and said screw love, it isnt worth it. But after the jerks i've had, I finally have an amazing sweet boyfriend.

Don't give up love. Your time will come<3

• Angel
    12 years ago

Thats the same thing that happens to me. I go to a really small school and all the guys just like to get with girls. Alot of the guys that have asked me out are way younger than me or they're potheads. Everyone is stronger than they think. Eventually you will find the perfect guy for you and you will see that the pain and the wait was worth it.
    -Angel

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

I've been hurt so much in my life. I've had ppl f me up playing round with my feelings which kinda hurt.
    Being in love is hard your trusting that person that he won't screw with you or hurt you.

My first love ment so much to me but he left and I now i understand why he did..but the Way he left made me ach inside he really did hurt me really bad..but we're really good friends now which is kinda... weird yeah I kno lol

But why is it that when I finally like sum1 sooo muchh they leave?? It's messed up babbi

• Angel
    12 years ago

I know exactlyy how you feel. one of my exes is a really good friend and well the last guy i was technically with was just playing ,e the whole time and the one before him broke up with me over an email. i want to see him so bad but if i do i'm scared i'll cuss him out for breaking my heart. he was the one that gave me the nickname angel and i just cant let it go...
    Guys just like to f with us girls. screw them. eventually i know that we will find someone who likes us for us and wont want to break our hearts. we can make it through so long as we have friends to help us through our troubles
    -Angel

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Yeahh..I kno what u mean love

Guys tend to stuff around with girls,,think its cool screw us over f**king wit us, and no its not funny it hurts really does and i had it done to me soooo much..

Wow email..breaking up wit u that's lame for a guy to do I mean come on..
    And yea we are strong!!!

• Angel
    12 years ago

Ya only a few weeks more and we would have been together for a year he broke up with me cause we didnt really get to see eachother ut we talked pretty much everyday. every relatioship i've been in ended badly. there was only one good one. that ex is still a really good friend

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Awww yea same here my relationships always end bad.
    My first bf is one of my best friends..which is kinda weird but man I love him to death he keeps me strong and gets me threw tough times his my rock...

• Olamarie
    12 years ago

Just too bittered...I lost my relationship today..my boy friend left me for another girl.
    Olamarie.

• Love Panda
    12 years ago

Sorry to hear that Olamarie, your loss is somebody's gain.

I just dont understand why partners (men AND women) cant just tell the truth. I dont get why people cheat, i mean if there cheating they obviously dont love or care for you enough so why not just man/woman up and break up to be with the other person. AND it is NOT necessary for them to tell you they have been cheating on you - that pain is just cruel, of course if they ask "why are you leaving me ect" there is always a less cruel but very true way of putting it. "I like somebody else" that is all that should be said, not "ive been doin another person behind your back and most of our friends know".

I get why some couples would break up (violence or cheating ect) but the other stuff, stuff that can actually be worked on to make couples stronger..why throw all that away and not even TRY and fix whats wrong.

I want somebody who is not only willing to fight for me but who is also man/woman enough to confront the problems within the relationship and come to some sort of agreement on how to fix or manage or heck even give it some time to see if anything works better, not just walk away the first chance you get because your a little scared. If your scared how do you think the one your leaving is going to feel like!

-For me the hardest thing was sleeping in a huge bed alone again, i had gotten sooo used to having him with me most if not every night that when it came to sleeping alone i couldnt, i physically couldnt fall asleep in my own bed. I slept on the sofa, armchair even the floor just to avoid my bed..after a while i managed to sleep in my own bed with the help of a few strategically placed pillows so that it almost felt like he was with me again.

I hate love for being so damn painful but im not sorry that i felt love. Im both glad and angry.

• Angel
    12 years ago

Love hurts thats the bottom line. eventually you will find the right guy and you will realize that all the pain was worth it. I know what its like to be dumped for someone else but now its like f*** them the past is the past you can forgive and forget or you dont need to forgive but you can forget or the other way around or neither what ever you want to do its your life not mine i cant tell you how to ive your life. its up to you to decide what you do with the time you are given here :)
    -Angel

• angel of mercy
    12 years ago

I hae been hurt some many times that i feel lyk giving up i go to an all girls school so there isnt really alot of guys around anyway i loved them all but they all just played with my heart

• Angel
    12 years ago

The world is full of players believe me i know what its like to be played and i hate it. They only cause drama. Thats all they do. they play you and they enjoy watching you fall apart. I'm still trying ot move on and let another guy in. Its no easy thing to get over someone who played you. You just have to find someone who can help you get through it. Trust me there is someone out there for you who will help you forget all those times you've been hurt by a guy. Then youll realize that all the pain was worth it. We go through pain for a reason. It makes us stronger. We put up walls to see who cares enough to push through them. They're not there just to keep people away. My best friend Justus (Who i admit i'm falling for a bit) pushed through alot of my walls. He's been there for me through alot of my tough times. He hasnt seen me at my worst yet but i hope that never happens. We have friends for a reason> Theylove and help us. thats why we are able to pick and choose them. Find that oneperson you know wont hurt you. They are the ones you should trust the most. If you dont have any one where you live then please jus talk to me or anyone else here on this site. most of ushave been through alot of the same things you have. I would love to help you get through anything you are going through. All you have to do is ask and i'll be here for you. I know what its like to be alone. I never really had friends until last year (My sophmore year). i'm not exagerating. I was invisible and friendless. The only time i was noticed was to be ,ade fun of. This past year my opening up made some guys "interested" in me. They only played me. If you ever need to talk just message me and i will respond I promise :)
    -Angel

• Olga Vilano
    12 years ago

This is so true.. Its sad how the ppl you least expect hurt. Or the ones you love and care about so much are the first ones to do this to you. Sadly your heart gets broken and you cant heal. I kno how it feel, and o boy how i hate. Theres many thigs i wana say bt i keep inside so i wont hurt that/those person/s. Its not fair...

• Angel
    12 years ago

I totally agree. Usually i keep my mouth shut buut thats really not easy for me. I think that no matter what you do no matter how hard you try everyone in this world is gunna get hurt. if i could then i would take all the hurt just so everyone could live a life without pain. Thats my wish

• michelle diaz
    12 years ago

Why its always the person you least xpectd was always the one who hurts you the most? I've been hurt by the man whom i shared my life and dreams with.to the person i learnd to give my trust without questioning.the person i didnt xpect to gve me the deepest pain i could never imagined before. But life has to move on,i have 2 kids and i dont want the depression kills me.i have to get out of this feeling b4 its too late. God is the only answer.

• Angel
    12 years ago

The world is like that my ex who meant the world to me totally killed me when he broke up with me and he said he would never hurt me. life goes on after the pain and things will turn out better

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Sometimes my bf gets mad at me and says things that hurt :[ that sometimes breaks my heart a little :/

• Angel
    12 years ago

:(