Help

• Angel
    12 years ago

Hey guys i' kinda having writers block right now. Can you guys give me some ideas as to what you wanna hear or what you want me to write please?? i would reall appreciate it. Thanks :)
    -Angel

• Michael D Nalley
    12 years ago

I would challenge you to write a poem from your Heart ,Soul and Mind in your own words how you feel about your nature verses how you feel you have been nurtured

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nature_versus_nurture

• Angel
    12 years ago

Thanks thats usually what i do but lately i havent been going through alot of drama so thats nice i guess but i think i usually get my inspiration from it idk i dont like the drama but it fuels my brain
    -Angel

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I have always wanted to read a poem about a girl who is sick and dying, lets say cancer but her lover doesnt know. Try to express how she feels about what shes leaving behind and how thankful she is that he made her life worthwhile. Wether she decides to tell him about the situation is up to you.

• Emmanuel Pineda
    12 years ago

I would suggest listening to music, but REALLY pay close attention to the lyrics. I can't tell you how many of my poems have been inspired my the flow or lyrics of a song.

• Angel
    12 years ago

Thanks guys
    Paul i'm working on that i should have it done soon i just hope it turns out good just remember i wrote it for you ;)
    -Angel