What you need to rid depression

• Daisy if you do
    12 years ago

I think you all could benefit from surrounding yourselves with clowns, they are jolly and gay and make life happy. I bet it would do you some good, try it and see.

• Jenni Marie
    12 years ago

Haaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhha!!

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    12 years ago

Clowns scare me...they're freaks.

• hisxgurl
    12 years ago

They kinda scaryyyyyyy

• hisxgurl
    12 years ago

Slow music, a walk is gud

• Xionide
    12 years ago

Family, that is all.

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I have never found a clown funny, they annoy me...

friends always help, just doing something else with your mind

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Clowns freak the shit out of me tbh lol

But yeah family is all u need and friends

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I feel u Rihanna..as long as you are with the right friends and family, you feel secure and at peace..unless your family is the Simpsons or The Griffins from family guy, then just commit suicide..lol

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Haha lmfao....that was funny Paul..lol

• Maple Tree
    12 years ago

LOL.... There is a commercial on television... It has a freaky little clown standing In the living room.... at the end its freaky little self jumps In the doorway....freaked me out so bad that I almost wet my pants.... however..... My mother In Law got a huge kick out of It.... it made her laugh hysterically because she saw my reaction to It.... She has been suffering from depression for a very long time... and to hear her laugh made my fear worth It.... so as I see It.... family and clowns go hand In hand... :-)

• CuteThingsGoneWrong
    12 years ago

Family huh? Damn I wish i had that. Instead im alone 89% of the time >.> haha

• Mello193
    12 years ago

Clowns! Wicked Clowns?

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Being happy
    Do things you love

• flaredhyz
    12 years ago

Cry out as loud as u could. It would relief u. At least it works for me hehhe :P

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

The only clown im not scared of is the one from the dark knight :] heath ledger hehe :]

• Amy
    11 years ago

Food comforts me and I feel better haha but I also listen to music... Family helps as well