Help with my Art

• John Dlyan Boone BABY
    12 years ago

OK i am not very good with rhyming or putting the commas in the right place and well i was just wondering if their was any help to these problems?

• Emmanuel Pineda
    12 years ago

The good thing about poetry is that you don't have to follow a lot of the rules you would find in ordinary writings; such as, essays, columns, or books. But, if you really want to be grammatically correct in your writing, a comma should be placed if a sentence is being continued, by placing one of the FANBOYS (For, And, Nor, But, Or, Yet, So), and if a sentence has ended and a new one has started a period should be placed.

• John Dlyan Boone BABY
    12 years ago

Thank u for the answer

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

My English professor told me that Poets are the only people who dont have to follow grammatical rules...so it doesnt matter about the rhyming because poems dont have to rhyme. Though i would say commas are not important but you must train yourself to know how to put them in your poems because they help in the flow of the poem. I would be grad to help you edit a poem grammatically if you wanted..I am an English major

• John Dlyan Boone BABY
    12 years ago

Yes if you could give me a few pointers or look at some of my work and put your word it i would be very please thank you for the offer

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Just give me the title of the one you want looked at and i will get on it

• John Dlyan Boone BABY
    12 years ago

I Want my dad thanx

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I edited it for you..i think you could really cut back on starting every line with capital letters since some of them are coninuations..when you end a stanza, you dont have to put a comma...thats all i can say for now but you really need to improve on the grammatical part.

• John Dlyan Boone BABY
    12 years ago

Yea i really agree but thanks man i will keep trying

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Its all good bra, you welcome