Everday its a fight why?

• John Dlyan Boone BABY
    12 years ago

I sit here get made fun off or i am not right or i am weird or uncool get pushed around and treated downright dirty why do i get treated this way cry myself at night truly feel all alone in this world please someone reach out their hand for me.

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Awwwww I'm sorry stuff what ppl say jus ignore them sweetie it's what I do when ppl bitch about me just stand up and run your mouth back at them

I kno it's hard to be made fun of and it hurts but don't let them get to you there probably just saying that just to piss you off..just stand upto your self and fight back

• Lioness
    12 years ago

It is always difficult when you know that someone is making fun of you. It is so hard and very hurtful because there is no need for that kind of talk.

Most of the times these things are unprovoked and it irritaetes me so much when someone makes fun of someone else.

Treat others the way you expect to be treated.

Sorry you are going through this

x

• Blackstar
    12 years ago

Either you ignore them since you know they are just pathetic theirselfs.
    And if your gonna ignore them they'll realize it's not that funny since you don't do anything about it and just pretend they are not there.

Or you will stand up for yourself and make fun of them instead, don't let them walk over you.

Have had the same, first always ignored them but now i'll make fn of them instead and then they shut up finally.

wish you the best. xx

• John Dlyan Boone BABY
    12 years ago

That is really helpful i have been ignoring them but they keep at it i wanna
    stick up for myself but if i was to do that i would get into a fight and the
    school im at if i was to fight i would get kicked out then go to court my schools strict so i really have no ideal what to do im sick and tired of being pushed around it sucks i just wish their was a way to make everyone care so
    people were tormetted to were people want to go to school i hate bullies

• Failing Stoic
    12 years ago

The best way to beat bullies is to show them that they have no power over you. This is easier said than done, but next time they pick on you or tease, just laugh along with them. See what happens. They probably wet the bed at night, the idiots. Whenever you feel insecure or threatened, just find a memory in which you feel safe, and tell yourself "I'm ok, I'm safe, I'm loved"

Your school should have a counsellor you can approach. You don't have to keep it to yourself. Tell someone in charge what is being done/being said and who is doing it/saying it.

All the best

• John Dlyan Boone BABY
    12 years ago

Alright i will try it i am scared i dont wanna get them mad if you know what i mean cause i really know it is not worth getting in trouble and i will laugh to its not like their hurting me its just words

• Failing Stoic
    12 years ago

If you report them to a teacher, you're doing a brave thing. The more people that know what they're doing, the less powerful they'll become. If you think they're capable of harming you physically or if you feel threatened or in danger, then it's important you protect yourself. You're probably not the only one they pick on

• John Dlyan Boone BABY
    12 years ago

So true thank you

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Hun just ignore em they mean nothing to u dont take it personally they just wanna see u fall.

There jerks ignore em...(:

• Mello193
    12 years ago

Man speaking form someone who's been there, they just have something to prove, people who do that stuff are pretty much thinking the same thing about themselves. it does get better however. a lot better. you just gotta be strong. let the small stuff go. and fight when you have to fight.

• John Dlyan Boone BABY
    12 years ago

Thanks mello

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

Sorry you feel that way, but don't worry, the reasons for this behavior is usually that they have a problem with themselves... So know that you have that kind of influence on them and try to ignore (which I read above is really hard to do)... when it gets really tough, smile and move away, try not to put yourselves with people who treat you this way. If you can't I'd say the only thing left is to treat them the same way.

• Angel
    12 years ago

Hey i know how you feel theres alot of bitches at my school. try just smiling at them and walking away whenever they come up to you or you pass by them thats how i got some people who wouldnt leave me alone for years to back off. smiling really kills your enemies. if you ever wanna talk feel free to message me and i'll listen :)

• Girl of Conviction
    11 years ago

Ignoring them is the best thing u can do when u show them that it bothers u its like they feed off that lol
    theyre just pathetic with their own lives they have to make everyone else miserable too :/

• Paul Gondwe
    11 years ago

Am sorry if this will hate you but dude, you have to man up. People have tried to make fun of me as well but i retaliated until they left me alone. Trust me dude, i have gone through alot of bullying but i was strong through it all until the bullies just gave up...show them what you are made of, that you too have feelings dude...dont let them get to you

• Crimson
    11 years ago

I kinda agree with paul but lyk they only pick on u cos they think u wont figth back so if u fight back they will stop u have to show em whos boss but first u have show urself whos boss its about beliving in rself not letting others map ur life out for u

• Paul Gondwe
    11 years ago

Yes Missy, its all about believing in oneself

• Girl of Conviction
    11 years ago

Yes i actually stood up for myself when i was in highschool i threw pepsi all overnthe girl lol

• Lori
    11 years ago

Don't worry.......they will get theirs. I promise. People like that are unhappy themselves. Therefore, they mirror off their problems on others. People like that will never change. You, on the other hand, will someday get away from all of that and have a chance to grow as a person and soon realize that everything they said is untrue. Pity those who feel the need to kick other people down. Your unhappiness is temporary....they will permanently be miserable jerks who feel the need to bully others.

I was bullied all through elem,middle, and high school. Trust me. I'm in college now and none of that matters. Every person who has ever bullied me got theirs. None of them continued into college....I know for a fact a few of them are now in jail for God knows what.

Don't let them get to you because you're better than anyone who tells you you're "weird" or "uncool." I would rather be the weirdest of weird or the uncoolest person in the world than be a bully.

Keep your chin up :)