New Awards?

• Failing Stoic
    12 years ago

I think it'd be cool to have a new award. I have no idea what it would be but has anyone else suggested this or know if it is possible?

• Xionide
    12 years ago

Honestly, awards dont matter lol, no more are needed. this is a place for poetry

• Failing Stoic
    12 years ago

Ah, now I feel small. Lame idea, sorry

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Maybe an award for like how many times your poems have been viewed..like if your poem gets 1000 vies, you should be given an award. Though this would be hard to implement since we have members who joined way back in 2005 whose poems have exceeded this mark so that means it would need a reset. So i think no new award is necessary since there will always be a need of a reset

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

Of course it's not a lame idea! A new award down the line could be something fun. I don't know what it would be, either, though. We'll see : )

Thanks for the idea!

• Lioness
    12 years ago

Maybe the new award can be about quotes instead???

I mean we have an award for the amount of poems etc... maybe we can with quotations as well. We don't really have anything for the quotations except for the scoring which is great but if you wanted something more :D

• Maple Tree
    12 years ago

I agree with Lioness~ Something for the quotes, as a recognition...

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Mee 2 I agree with lioness
    That would be a great idea, having an award for quotes(: x

• Yrem Crish
    11 years ago

Yeah, that's a great idea..hope we can do something on quotes:))

• Liquid Grace
    11 years ago

Quotes is a fun idea. However, only after the quotes section got cleaned up and rid of any quotes that aren't that of the authors. That thought alone makes me shudder for the admin/mod squad.

A new award could certainly be something to look into. I think it'd be neat to have poet of the month. where the poet gets their profile and a selected poem featured. Then they get a cool badge under their name for the month and on their profile. This way it's more of an award that's fun to get and not something just easily achieved.

• Mohan
    11 years ago

I think having awards for quotes its a good thing..
    we just praised only for poems not for quotes, so it is necessary for quote experts

• Baby Rainbow
    11 years ago

I like this idea and think it would work with the award for quotes.

How about an award for the type of poems submitted? Like having so many poems in each category? Held a gold award if one in each for example?

• Omar
    11 years ago

I also think it's a good idea. I think we should have a award about quotes

• Boy
    11 years ago

Award doesn't matter really. please concentrate on you writing and prove yourself as a good writer. that does matter.. hope this message helpful.

• Jhierren Paz
    11 years ago

I agree with Hassan, well, honestly awards doesn't matter, what matters most is that how we touched the heart of our readers. ;)

But hey, awards regarding the quotes might be good too. I have a lot of quotations, but I did not put it here though. ;p What I like in quotes, is that we can say anything in the way we wanted. ;D