What do you do?

• John Dlyan Boone BABY
    12 years ago

How do you show someone you do love her when she thinks you don't you put your heart out their but she doesn't notice you if anyone out there knows an answer please help thank you.

• Blackstar
    12 years ago

Be extra sweet to her, more nice and sweet then to anyone else. Treat her "different" then the others so she knows that she means something more to you then the others.

Or you could just ask her out and tell her, maybe she isn't that good at picking up the signs you make.

• John Dlyan Boone BABY
    12 years ago

Hmmmmm very good suggestion i will try it

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Have you told her you like her??

If not tell her...maybe she's just not noticing the signs u give her and how hard u try to show her u love her...(:

• Angel
    12 years ago

Be a total sweet heart sometimes we girls cant really take a hint trust me thats how i am haha flirt a bit and ask her out thats all ican say. good luck :)

• Ronel McCarthy
    12 years ago

Are you romantic ...........do something different .......have a picnic and get a favorite spot

• Beauty In The Breaking
    12 years ago

Well...the upfront, straight forward approach is always the best. It took my boyfriend, of now 4 years, almost 6 months to get me to see it although he expressed it enough. Took him coming straight out and telling me how he felt and where he'd like us to end up, together. Other then that, show her. Surprise her with her favorite flowers, if music is her thing find songs that express how you feel and give them to her, romantic picnic. Us females can be rather dense sometimes when it comes to things right in front of us :P Good luck

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Just tell her how you feel... problem solved(:

• Liquid Grace
    12 years ago

This situation is only as complicated as you make it.

I'd probably just confess the feelings in a 'subtle' non pushy way. I would probably say something close to.

"I feel like our friendship is transforming and blooming into something unknown. I don't want to ruin what we currently have, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I could see us being more then just friends. However, I want to respect you first and foremost as a friend, I understand if you're uncomfortable with how I'm feeling. I hope you can understand where I'm coming from. I look forward to the future no matter which route we choose to take this. As friends or possibly something more."

• John Dlyan Boone BABY
    12 years ago

Thanks liquid

• Angel
    12 years ago

Just let her know how you feel. i've liked the guy aqm with for like 2 years and all this time he's liked me and apparently he's liked me for a while but he thought i didnt like him. we just told eachoher how we felt a few weeks ago but in the end telling hiim how i felt was the best i ever did.. hope this helps good luck :)