That Awkward Moment

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Feel free to write any awkward moments you have experienced or know bout..

That awkward moment you think you will fart a silent one and it comes out so loud..and everybody stares at you

• Hollow Face
    12 years ago

Lol.

The awkward moment when you tell someone to pull up their pants and they ask you why your looking at their ass.... I still have no answer yet.

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Haha..that is a tough question..say you are an Ass artist and you have viewed it all

That awkward moment you are watching a movie with your parents and then comes a sex scene....lol

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

The awkward moment whenyour mum shouts, "I need to talk to you" and you think of everything you could have done wrong.

And

That awkward moment when..... Oh who am I kidding? My whole life is awkward lol (:

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Awkward moment when you trip over and everyone looks at you and laughs lol

• Ms Happiness
    12 years ago

Awkward moment when u trip and a guy tries to catch u

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

^^^ haha well it depends if the guy was hot or not lol?

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

That awkward moment when you tell your (very hot) guy friend his zipper is down!!!!

Also, when someone makes a joke and the only person laughing was the person that MADE the joke!!

And, when you and people are talking and then you see something and go "Hey did you see that?!" and you don't think anyone hears you so you say it again, and they give you a WTF look and ask why you just said that twice.

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Happiness..that akward moment you think you are spiderman and tries to catch a girl that trips but you both end up falling.....lol

That akward moment you are late for church and the door bangs when you enter and everybody looks at you

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Rihanna..your life really must be akward..lol..

Hannah..most grown ups tell those kinda jokes...lol

• Clown
    12 years ago

When you ask a girl out thinking shes ganna say yes and you get rejected

when your talking about someone and then releize they have been right behind you the whole time

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Awkward moment when the class is quit and ur phone vibrates on the desk and everyone just stares lol

It always happens to me lol

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Draco..and the guy you are talking bout is really huge and can smack you up..lmao

Rihanna..that also happens to me, am not allowed to enter class with my phone

That akward moment you call a girl with confidence and realise its not her name you are calling her by

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

That awkward moment when you're dying to say something and when you finally get the chance you forget what it was.

That awkward moment when you brag about something you have and when you want to show it you realise you forgot it at home.

That awkward moment when you run into someone you know and you forget their name<<< the funny part is that as soon as they leave, you remember it.

Oh, and this happened to me yesterday... That awkward moment when a guy gives you way to pass in traffic and he's so cute that a guy from the other line decides to pass on the line that you're supposed to pass on.

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Awkard moment when your the only one who laughs at ur Own joke lol

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Idk if it was written already but oh well lol

The awkward moment when your sitting in the middle of class, it being completely quiet. & you think of something funny and you bust out laughing. Then everybody stares at you like wtf? lol

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Omg holly i had that experience lol

awkward moment when you work in late and the class room is all quite and just stares lol

• Ms Happiness
    12 years ago

That awkward moment when u feel like crying, and everyone around u r enjoying their time:)

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

That awkward moment when you say "Goodbye!" to someone but you both walk off in the same direction

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

That awkward moment when you're alone with someone you don't know as well.

• Celtic Warrior
    12 years ago

(for the guys)

When you are peeing on a tree, and your neighbor can see you.

• Rihanna
    11 years ago

Awkard moment when you deny something you actually did lol

• Angel
    11 years ago

The awkward moment when you are talking to your guy friend and some idiots at your school start chanting your names.
    that happened to me yesterday ugh it was awful and the guy i was talking to is a year younger than me haha. am not a cougar i swear ;)

• Paul Gondwe
    11 years ago

That akward moment you put on the biggest smile to a girl and realize you dint brush your teeth that day

• Girl of Conviction
    11 years ago

The awkward moment when you say April fools but knowing it wasnt really a joke lol

• Paul Gondwe
    11 years ago

Hahah..i did that after the person got really mad and wanted to beat meup...lol..

That akward moment you are taking a dump in the toilet and when you finish, realize there aint tissue

• Girl of Conviction
    11 years ago

Haha paul!
    thats funny lol

• believeinlove87
    11 years ago

Haha paul you are so weird!

that awkward moment when you are texting your friend about someone else, and accidentally send it to the person you were talking about lol

• Colm
    11 years ago

^ Happened to me, yikes

The awkward moment you offer to pay for something and then dont have enough money to do so.

The awkward moment you go for a hug and the other person goes for a handshake. Or when you go for a high five and the other person leaves you hanging

• Girl of Conviction
    11 years ago

Believeinlove: haha ive done that so many times :x so awkward lol

that awkward moment when you butt dial someone and your talking about them lol

• Paul Gondwe
    11 years ago

Holly..i aint weird lo..

That akward moment you write a naughty text to our girlfriend and mistakeny send it to your mom..lmao

• Paul Gondwe
    11 years ago

Holly..i aint weird lo..

That akward moment you write a naughty text to our girlfriend and mistakeny send it to your mom..lmao

• Girl of Conviction
    11 years ago

Haha paul!
    thats weird and awkward to the max.. :l lol

that awkward moment when you cant understand the lady at the talking box at jack in the box and just say whatever u think she heard.

• Girl of Conviction
    11 years ago

Haha paul!
    thats weird and awkward to the max.. :l lol

that awkward moment when you cant understand the lady at the talking box at jack in the box and just say whatever u think she heard.

• Paul Gondwe
    11 years ago

Just be glad the ldy wasnt thinking something naughty..lol

that akward moment you think a girl is smiling at you and realise her guy is right at the back of you

• believeinlove87
    11 years ago

Hahah paul yes you are!

and it sucks doing that! i go uhhh im sorry lol

the awkward moment when your on a airplane with the window seat, and everybody next to you keeps looking out it and you don't know what to do lol

• Mello193
    11 years ago

That awkward moment when sentences don't end the way you octopus

• Paul Gondwe
    11 years ago

Hahah Holly, you then become freaked thinking evrybody is looking at you..lol

That akward moment you get caught with a girl in your room..and you are like Mum, its a school project so she tells you, son, in my days, we dint take our clothes off for school projects

• believeinlove87
    11 years ago

Yes! lol And you don't want to turn and look because then you might be face to face with them haha I tend to curl up in a ball and fall asleep.

and hahahaha paul. thats hilarious. say its for an art project.

• Girl of Conviction
    11 years ago

Lol too funny :]

the awkward moment when your trying to sneak into a movie but one of ur friends ruins it by looking all suspicious -_-