Totally In Love

• Silverfox
    12 years ago

Long distance relationships can be tough. and I respect anyone who ever finds themselves in one. I too am in one myself and since he (my consort) has been in my life I've been living a Fairy Tale I can't wait to write poetry about it all.

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

If you think portry will help, then let it all out. Long distance is never easy but if you are really committed, you will make it.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

^^
    I agree. I'm currently in a long distance relationship too. Military relationships suck; But if you both try it will work out :).

& I love writing poetry about being so happy with someone and feeling amazing. Brings out the sweetest & pure emotions.

• Beauty In The Breaking
    12 years ago

*smiles* A long distance relationship is the greatest pain you'll ever love :) Been in one for 4 years now. It's tough, hard, frustrating sometimes and lonely but is totally worth it. And writing does definitely help :) I found creating a blog to write it all, I like blogger, is a great thing as well :) Or make a joint blog where you both write in it is a great idea too :) Good luck and treasure every moment, the distance only makes you grow stronger as a couple

• Angel
    12 years ago

Long distance hurt but if you both really love eachother you'll make it work i hope your turns out better than mine did :)

• Im all yours
    12 years ago

Well i been in that befor it takes work but it worked out for me and and i fell in love with the girl im with now

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Long distance relationships can work its just up to the people<3
    :]

• Beauty In The Breaking
    12 years ago

It's totally up to the people to be willing to work hard enough to make it work, definitely.

After 4 and 1/2 years of fighting for ours...I've got 5 and 1/2 weeks until we finally make ours work and we go from first 3,000+ miles to 360+ miles (what we are now) to living together! It can work if you are stubborn and determined enough to tell the world to take a leap off a cliff and hold onto the love you feel for each other :-)