Secret love

• Angel
    12 years ago

Hey i thought i'd start this for those of you who are secretly in love with someone
    personally i'm falling for my best friend and i dont think he knows its hard going to school everyday with him adn not have him know he knows me better than anyone else and well he's ben there for me more than most people have and i dont know what to do about it i dont want it to ruin our friendship...

• Ronel McCarthy
    12 years ago

Just kiss him one day and if he object tell him you depressed and you needed that kiss

• Angel
    12 years ago

I've never kissed a guy before thats my only problem. besides i dont want a realationship to ruin our friendship, he's like my broter. besides there was a dance saturday night and well me and his bestfriend were dancing for like half the night together i'm sure he wont be mad but idk

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

When you fall for your best friend one of 2 things happens when they don't feel the same way:
    - it could ruin the friendship & make it extremely awkward

or

-they say okay & understand, but act as if you never said anything.

its not easy deciding what to do. But if you feel like you have to tell him then do so. I wouldn't suggest kissing him bcuz that would push him away making him think what the heck if he doesn't feel the same.

What my friends & I have done is, one of them randomly bring it up saying so you like her huh? but doing it in a way that he won't know you asked them too( like they laugh about it, like a joking manner). Or you could simply have your friend ask him straight up, so do you like her without joking about it.

But if he doesn'tfeel the same way, you have to be prepared for that.

& He can't get mad at you for dancing with his best friend bcuz you guys are just friends. If he gets jealous or mad thats a sign he has feelings. But guys tend to keep emotions hidden.

Dancing is dancing. not a big deal

But if you have to tell him, make sure he listens and be like I'm sorry if this makes things awkward, i just needed to tell you.

• Angel
    12 years ago

Its fine am sure he knows and well turns out he asked his best friend to dance with me cause he was mad at something i said even if he hadnt well i'm sure he'd still be kinda mad cause when i get into the music i dont stay clean haha :) lets just say a couple of my friends call me little shakira haha :)

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Haha that's cute lol I'm so shy u can't get me on the dance floor.

But still he can't get slightly mad bcuz y'all are just Friends u know love? And that's odd he asked his bestf to dance w u bcuz he was mad at you haha

• Angel
    12 years ago

Haha then stay away from me cause i get all my friends on the dance floor whether they like it or not haha :)
    he said he wasnted me to go out with his friend s o that he could forget any feelings he had for a girl and i knew he was talking about me...

• Angel
    12 years ago

He loves me he atctually loves me :) he joined the site a few weeks ago and he told me the poems he wrote are for me and he told me in person XD his name is justus rosario he's on my favs list if you wanna check him out :)