Forever gone

• Angel
    12 years ago

I just lost my best friend who meant the world to me. he's gone and i feel like i will never get him beack. he doesnt see himself the way i see him. i've never cared for anyone as much as i do him. i want to kill myself because of it

• Xionide
    12 years ago

Funny thing about killing yourself, people who get that idea in their head don't seem to realise its a perminant solution to a problem that will pass. It's a part of life, a part that weather we like it or not, will happen.

• Angel
    12 years ago

I know am not gunna kill myself but i'm back in my depressed state where i either starve myself or turn to food. yesterday i starved and today i feel like i'm gunna be piggin out

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Im sorry about ur friend :[ its like if only they could see the amazing person u see in them im sorry :/ i hope it gets better.

• Angel
    12 years ago

Its fine. dont worry about me. everything is great. in fact me and him are actually together now :) we worked it out and he's just amazing :)

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Thats great! :]]

• Mello193
    12 years ago

Dead soul those are some wise words. its true we all will experience great pain, but even the very reason a poet it a poet is to work through it all. write about it, its cathartic. if you need to talk, then ask one of the many people here. they are all understanding and caring. it feels like a bottomless pit but you always have the strength to dig yourself out

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

So true mello :]
    i love writing :]

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Thats very deep Dead Soul..Sonia, i think you should listen to what has been said here, you will really get something out of it.

• Angel
    12 years ago

I did et something out of it but its all good now. me and him worked it out and now we are together :) its great.

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

You know Sonia, from how you posted this..i thought you meant the person had passed on since you said forever gone..but its good you guys worked it all out..and be that way from now on..

• Amy
    11 years ago

I have lost a friend, Calvin, in an accident and I can't get over it! What do I do??? :'(