Love <3

• Crimson
    12 years ago

Hmm what do u feel when ur around ur loved one do feel ur heart beating fast wat do u feel???? <3

• Britt
    12 years ago

Heart racing would scare me... I would feel like I'm having an.anxiety attack! Lol
    Being around my guy just makes me happy. I can't help but smile and just be content with everything. Not to mention still getting butterflies after three and a half years, that's pretty exciting. So often people lose that.

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

I still get excited when I first see my fellow, too. I'm glad that hasn't changed! Like Britt, I normally just feel happy and calm, free to act goofy, and more prone to giggling.

We're going to go play in the snow later. Can't wait!

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I wish I could see my boyfriend already. June needs to hurry up. But when we Skype or text or talk on the phone I can't stop smiling, I'm just so happy. And he gives me butterflies and I forget about anything else but him :)

The joys of a military relationship lol but makes the love so much stronger :)

Snow! I miss it lol

• Britt
    12 years ago

LDRs (like military ones especially) build up SOOO much anticipation!

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I know! I can't wait!!

He'll be 3 hours away when he gets back to California, so i told him im jump on him when i see him and he'll probably fall. He laughed :)

My first love was a long distance relationship too. I hate them, but for a good guy like my guy now.. So worth it :)

Just sucks that with the military to be able to live with them you have to be married.

• Crimson
    12 years ago

Well u never no beliveinlove he could pop the question soon then u guys can live together

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Yeah that's true. But it's way to soon for that lol and I want to wait a while, I made the last mistake of moving out to live with my ex and I never should have. I dont want to make the same mistake

• Crimson
    12 years ago

True it sounds lyk this guys pretty awesome hope the best for u two

• Britt
    12 years ago

Neeeever get married or engaged to live together. I know a lot of people from our church who are young and wanted to live together so they got married, and now things are so rough for them.

• Crimson
    12 years ago

True i mean everybody has things that u need to live with them to find out about

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

And yeah when you rush things relationships tend to fall apart. I won't move in with him until we're engaged and have been together for a long time and both completely sure this is what we want.

And I agree! You find out new things when you live with someone. But with my past experience with moving in w my ex; I'm waiting a while and am gonna get a place with my best friends before I even consider my boyfriend haha

• Crimson
    12 years ago

Yea sounds lyk a good idea

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Plus I don't really wanna live on base away from everybody lol

He texted me last night and it made me so happy, but man I'm tired after staying up till 8am lol

• ArtistrySoul
    12 years ago

I've got a question.

Do you ever feel at times your man could do a little more in the relationship?, and has he changed slightly since you first met (if you been in a relationship longer than 1-2 years)

• Ms Happiness
    12 years ago

I dont have a bf now hehehe:)

• ArtistrySoul
    12 years ago

Well maybe you can reference this for future bf's :) lol

• Ms Happiness
    12 years ago

Lol maybe:)
    Donno wat the future hides:P

• ArtistrySoul
    12 years ago

The future doesn't hide anything, its what you make of it and the things you doing to make it more clear =0)

• Ms Happiness
    12 years ago

Then its not clear:)

• ArtistrySoul
    12 years ago

Maybe your not doing enough to make it clear.

do you know or have any solutions for you to make it clear? (note this is one of those questions with many possible answers) lol haha

• Ms Happiness
    12 years ago

Hahahaha ya it is the question with many possible answers:)
    I dont have a solution, but I like it this way:)

• ArtistrySoul
    12 years ago

I was going to say you can use a hover/vacuum to make it clear or maybe a leaf blower which might be easier hehe lmao =)

• Ms Happiness
    12 years ago

Maybe I'll use that when I need to :)
    Hahaha

• ArtistrySoul
    12 years ago

Hehe..........yup! but make sure if your using a vacuum its the cylinder one, like the dyson it will be much quicker lol

• Ms Happiness
    12 years ago

Ok I'll remember that lol:)

• ArtistrySoul
    12 years ago

Yes as it would be quicker to find your path or loved one hehe lol, don't forget there might be hidden boxes as well were you collect coins or gain a power up hahaha :)

• Ms Happiness
    12 years ago

Lol ya:)Hahahaha

• ArtistrySoul
    12 years ago

This was supposed to be about love and i have ended up talking about clouds and vacuums and god knows what else hehe lmao ;)

• Ms Happiness
    12 years ago

Hahaha maybe we'll go back to bulbs and wire lol:)
    Or maybe we'll end up talking abt how to kill someone:P

Im joking:)

• ArtistrySoul
    12 years ago

O.O what ever the next conversation is i can assure you it won't be about killing someone lol

...............oh i know, where would you go on a road trip and you can drive abroad as well

• Ms Happiness
    12 years ago

I was jk abt killing:P

Im sry Missy for getting out of the topic.
    Im out of here

• ArtistrySoul
    12 years ago

Lol i know your were joking! o_O

• Angel
    12 years ago

When am with my bf i just feel happy. i know i blush around him alot and am always smileing. :) i love him sooo much :)

• kathy triplett
    12 years ago

I know how you feel when im with my bf i cant help but feel all warm inside but when we arent together i feel like im missing my other half

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

I feel a true happiness ive never felt before,
    a feeling i can't explain :]

• Flynel
    12 years ago

I feel like I dont have to anybody else but myself with him =D

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Awww love is perfect ;]]

• Lofallenve
    11 years ago

Love has that ability to make you feel so high that nothing can touch you.
    But it also has the ability to send you plummeting down to earth in a body shattering speed. When you love someone you can't have, it tears at your body. Opens up that cavity in your chest, to where all you can feel there is pain and emptiness. It drives tears out of your eyes from the pain you try to hide, from the knowledge that you know you will never hold it again.
    Because when you love something enough, sometimes you have to learn to let go.

• Mello193
    11 years ago

Butterflies