A Question

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Umm I'm in a tiny situation where I am not 100% sure what I should do... I mean well hear me out and maybe someone can lend a hand of advice?

I really, really like this guy. We have been in the same neighborhood for like ever, and we always went to the same school, well he used to be horrible to me. Like he beat me up (pretty bad) yet I still liked him, not that I get why, but I do. Now he asked me out, I wanna say yes but I am unsure cause he's never been very nice or anything. I mean it could be a practical joke or something, right?

Now you get why I am asking for help, but can anyone help?

• Lioness
    12 years ago

Hey hun,

The one thing I am more concerned about is the fact that he has beaten you up (pretty bad as you say). I don't think that is a great or safe way to start a relationship.

I can understand you may like him but this is something that you really need to think about. Is it worth being in a relationship with this person if they treat people like the way that he treated you (I know you say he used to treat you bad but how do you know he still won't)

I think it is for concern. I'd probably stick to friendship but even then, I would be careful who you trust.

Please take care of yourself hun

x

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Okay thank you for your help, but maybe I should add this; he beat me up when we were say 5-8 or 9 never after that. After that he just called me stupid names.

And thanks to the rest.

• Lexi
    12 years ago

I have a question too. What do you do if someone you were in a relationship with never cared about you and used you for a bet. They also ignore you and you are about to break up with them. Do i just try to forget?

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

^^^^

I'm so sorry that happened hun. Nobody ever deserves that. But he will get his karma!

Honestly, all you can do is just end it with him. Hes the worst kind of guy. You need to try your hardest to forget him and move on. Kick him out of your life for good. But never let him see your hurt. If he sees you hurt, then he knows he won. But if you act really happy, (even if its fake) he will wonder wtf?

You are better off alone then with someone like that. Don't lower yourself to his level and try and get revenge even though I know you must want to get payback. Keep your head up high and never let it shown he got to you.

As hard as it is, as much as it will hurt. Try and forget him and move on love. Its the only thing you can really do.