8 years..hello again.

• Celtic Warrior
    12 years ago

Good morning, Good afternoon, and Good evening, My name is Matthew Hall, and I used to be a regular member of this site years and years ago. I can still remember the Moderators back then, ItalianStallion being one of the many. He was also a good help to me during my years in service to the army. Unfortunately, after my honorable discharge, I became occupied with life challenges. After 1 year of fighting homelessness, I met the love of my life, along with her two kids, and we began a life together. To this day we remain as one. I am also on an online university for my bachelors in Liberal Arts.

I still cannot figure out why I forgotten to return to P&Q, however, I do know that it feels nostalgic to be back. So, hello everyone and be looking foreward to meeting you!!!!

• Jaymi Lynn
    12 years ago

Good afternoon, well at least it is where I am. I just joined this site a year ago and I will gladly welcome back such a veteran as yourself. So welcome back to P&Q Matthew Hall.

• Celtic Warrior
    12 years ago

Thank you Jaymi. I believe my first name on here was Fallen Angel. But haha, man, I look back and think, gosh, i was so immature. Its funny how growing up changes the perspective of ones outlook. So tell me Jaymi, what is your favorite thing about P&Q?

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Haha..dont say you were immature, it made sense to you then and u mus thought u were really good..but its really funny how we change with time..

• Celtic Warrior
    12 years ago

Well i done some things on here im not too proud of. however, that is a story for another time. i may post on the forums what it was like in chat back then.

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Hahah..i just heard crazy things werehappening in the chat room..was you involved?..u dont have to answer that..

• Celtic Warrior
    12 years ago

Well..in order for you to know, I guess I will have to tell you about The Wolfpack.

Back around 2005, there was a group of online bullies known as The Wolfpack. These individuals would target certain P&Q members and torture them until they left the site or hurt themselves. During those days, there were no responsible moderators in chat that you could rely on, so, a couple of my friends and me decided to take matters in our own hands. I was the diverter, the one to avert the attention of the bully, while the other two got the victim away. After that stage, we set up communication systems so that we could pinpoint when and where the bullying occured. This, unfortunately, would lead to my rise, and my downfall. When I left basic and AIT for permanent party in the Army, my time with P&Q began to grow short. My relay system and my bully defense began to grow weak and strained. Friendships began to also wear down and break, until, in the end, everything fell. The only person left on here that still remains friends with me is Darien. Yes, I do miss the chat rooms, and, yes, I miss my old comrades, but things had to change. And when the chat rooms were taken down, I was relieved. Even though my sanctem was eradicated, the parasites within in also was washed away.

• Sean
    12 years ago

Yo, i believe i might remember you....i might not, but all the same welcome back :) i'm sure after all you've been through your poetry will be stronger for it atleast!

• meliLOVE
    11 years ago

Hello good evening my name is melissa meli for short. I have been on this site since 2006 i believe. I dont usually post on the forums, but never to late to try something different. Well nice to meet you and welcome back. :)

• ahnEdOniA
    11 years ago

Hello,Good afternoon...I'm Anhie,26 y.o..newly member of pnq

• Mello193
    11 years ago

Hey, I am mello193, welcome back!

• Yrem Crish
    11 years ago

Hi, I'm Mery...glad you're back:)

• jeffery sechrest
    11 years ago

Welcome bat matt and its good to have a vet back in poems i remember the chat rooms when they had them wish things didnt go the way they did with that cause i had a chance to meet alot of peps on there my starting name on here was lost poet..if anyone rembers me

• Celtic Warrior
    11 years ago

Oh i remember you alright.