Worst Break up

• Angel
    12 years ago

What was your worst break up situation. how long were you together
    my worst was when my ex broke up with me over email. he didnt have the guts to tell me. i havent seen him since las january. good ridence

• Sean
    12 years ago

When i was 17 i had been going out with this girl for around 2-3 months, i ended up cheating on her with my ex - told her over the phone, she came over, we talked a lot, had sexual relations and then i broke up with her.

i still don't know why i sleeped with her, i do....but all the same, evil!

• believeinlove87
    11 years ago

My worst breakup was with my first love.

He was the first person that I let into my heart after my mom died. We were together for 8 months, some of it good, some of it pure hell.

He kept going back and forth with me and I hate mind games. So I told him, do it one more time and I'm done. Well he didn't believe me, he did it & i bought a plane ticket home. ( i moved to another state to be with him). When I told him, he broke down so bad crying he couldn't even talk.

Long story short; We tried again even though I left, and he broke it off. Ended up going out with a child 6 years younger then him, while calling me saying i love you, i miss you blah blah blah.

and yeah so much more to it ( thats just like month/next month we broke up in). but thats my worst one.

• Paul Gondwe
    11 years ago

Mine was with this girli dated for two weeks, shes the only girl that dumped me, her excuse was am too good for her and she did so using email...it was one bullshit of an excuse when i think bout it

• linderrrxo
    11 years ago

Mine was with my sons father i put up with so much because i loved him he cheated on me and would use me for sex now we are not even friends anymore and he dose not even see his son

• Lori
    11 years ago

I was dating an older man for 2 years...I get a call....from him wife.

If it is possible to die from heartbreak.....I was awfully close. But I survived.

• Girl of Conviction
    11 years ago

I was with this guy for almost five months and he said he wanted to marry me blah blah blah

sadly i believed him and fell for him so fast.
    then clear out of the blue he breaks up with me :[

i was like wth
    he said he had to focus on work lol

yeah

• Allanah Asphyxia
    11 years ago

It started in 7th grade. A guy named Pj. I was automatically infatuated with him. We became friends, but I could see he wasn't interested in me, yet. I would help him with all his problems, We talked a lot. He dated a lot of girls, too. He would come with me if he had problems with them. I wanted him so badly, I knew I would get the chance one day. But at the moment, I was just a friend. Stuck in the friend zone. We stopped talking for awhile. We resumed. He was everything I dreamed of. Finally, in mid Decemeber, he came over to my house, and asked me out. I fell head over heels then. I had known him for 5 years. I was just a sophomore in High School. That June, (6 months), he takes my virginity. I love him, he loves me. That sort of deal. Now, Pj wasn't perfect. He was actually the biggest jerk of all time. Of course, I was blinded by "love" at the time, to be able to see it. He texted me back every couple hours, had to work around to make plans with me, and don't get me started when he was with his friends. He messed up twice while we were dating. Smoked weed with his band friends, and lied but confessed to it later. Then he went to a concert that I REALLY WANTED TO GO TO, and he didn't even invite me, or tell me.... The night of that concert, he never texted me. The day after, we hung out, and he told me. He knew he would get away with it, because I loved him so much... We had our anniversary, he didn't get me ANYTHING.... Just sex. And it wasn't good, either. I can tell he was changing. The way he was acting. Finally in March, (now a Junior, soon to be a senior) shortly after 13 months, he broke up with me. Saying he liked it better when we were "friends", and that he was leaving for college soon, when college is still 4 months away from even enrolling... And "friends"? After we had sex a few days ago? He told me he loved me... Told me he wanted to get married, and have children. Go off to college together. Yeah, biggest lie I've ever heard. The day after? I find out Pj cheated on me.... From his friend! They showed me texts on their phones from my ex saying that he was effing some other girl... How could someone stoop any lower? 6 days later, THEY start dating. They date for about 2 months, and then SHE breaks up with HIM. Ironic? I think so, but he deserves it. He deserves so much more than just that. I wasted half of my high school life dating a guy who just loved me for a moment.

• Lexxie Quintana
    11 years ago

My Worst Break-up. Well To Start I Had 2 Really Close Friends Lets Call Them BS1 and BS2. I Was Dating This Guy and We Were Happy. Until His Sister My Back Stabbing Bestfriend BS1 Told Him I Cheated On Him. After That I Just Kinda Blew It Off. It Hurt, Dont Get Me Wrong, But I Didnt Wanna Show It. But Soon Enough I Couldnt Keep It In. So I Went To Him To Tell Him I Never Cheated On Him. He Said He Couldnt Trust Me Ever Again And He Only Saw Me As A Friend. I Couldnt Understand How The Hell That Happend Until He Said " besides im happy with BS2 now.." I Couldnt Believe What The Hell I Was Hearing!! Those Two Faced Harlets!! And They Made Me Lose Him. My Everything, My Heart, My Life. My Levii</3 So Yeah I Have Nothing Left To Give. So HA!

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    11 years ago

My worse one wasn't really a break up it was more of taken by choice type of thing. I met this Guy name James when I was ten. I was head over hills for him. By time I was 13 we were to be married. Note I was just a kid and he was four years older than me. But I didn't care. We did have our break ups and everything but our longest break up might have been two to three months. Besides when I moved to Florida that was eight months. Which in the mean time he ended up getting a girl knocked up. I couldn't have been mad at that when I got back to GA. He didn't know she was pregnant so we got back together. I was at his house and a baby was laying on the steps with a note saying its your kid you take care of it. I went to him with the baby had to get DNA test done custody hearings and blah blah blah. So he got to keep the baby still didn't know where the mom was. So I raised her as mine and his. Come home from middle school go to his house watch the baby as he work do my homework cook dinner and go home and go to bed. And same thing day after day for three more years. Well not gonna say how but the biological mom wanted her back she got her back and he went into depressed mode. Once he took his car was gonna wrap it around our tree and I stopped him from doing it. But one day I was at school and I come home put my school books up went to his house up to his room and there he was in a pile of blood. Called the police crying freaking out blood all over me. He shot himself through the head. After six years of being with him he was dead. I wasn't allow at the funeral or anything. We were going to he married on my 18th birthday.