Why Bad over Nice?

• AllisLost
    12 years ago

Ok, how come all the time I hear girls say they are always looking for a nice guy, but then always choose the exact opposite? Girls always seem to choose some idiot a-hole over the nice guy everytime. Then they end up getting hurt because they thought this a-hole was nice but wasn't. Then they go ahead and make the same mistake all over again and again. Why do they do this? I am begining to wonder if being nice will get me anywhere.

• CryingHeart
    12 years ago

Hahaha it will dear girls realize it after getting hurt so hold on be da one u r UNIQUENESS grlss love it. Belive me hold to it its worth it :D

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I think it all seems nice in the beginning and when something bad happens, thats when they say the guy was bad....if only we couls see the future, then girls would really be able to choose nice guys....

• Xionide
    12 years ago

Its pretty much simple, they're attracted to the danger the bad boy image may bring, but, they're some of us that refuse to live upto that tag, sure ive got history with the police, if that attracts a girl to take an interest in me then all the power to her, but she wont get me. it's true today, if you're a nice guy, you finish last, but I promise, we will be the ones who get the last laugh.

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

I think some girls want someone they can "fix." They think that their bad guy is actually a "bad boy with a heart of gold." They spend their time and effort trying to be the one who will change them for the better. They want to be the girl that becomes the bad boy's exception, and brings out the good in him. Normally this doesn't happen, because if you act like a jerk, you likely are a jerk, and it takes a while for the girl to realize this.

This works when you switch the genders as well, I think.

• Clown
    12 years ago

Well, to be honest, Im a bad guy, I smoke, drink, tell really, really dirty jokes, make fun of people and do my best to keep alot of people as far away from me as possible, but my wife is the exact same way. We fell in love with eachother becouse of our common distaste for hummanity as a whole, and reliezed after a while that unless we hadeachother wed both go thru life pretty lonely becouse we hate the rest of the damned world that much.

• Lofallenve
    11 years ago

Sibyllene,
    I have to agree with what you said. It makes perfect. Most women are "nurtures" and whether they realize it or not, their mothering instincts kick in and want to "fix them" as you had stated.