How do you know you've found "The One"?

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

I was just wondering what everyones opinion on the one is?
    Personality over looks?
    Money?
    :]
    I personally love personality if they can make me laugh make me happy :] then hey im happy.

• Sean
    12 years ago

I believe there is not one, not two, not three, perhaps at-least 10,000 potential 'ones' in the world....i just decided to stick to what works when it works as it's working....and that works for me. :)

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Awww lol i understood that and as long as that works for you and your happy then great :]]

• Clown
    12 years ago

Well, my wife and I have been married for 4 years, together for a lot longer, when I met her I knew she was "the one" becouse the entire world stoped making sence and at the same time became amazingly simple. I couldnt think straight around her. I can honestly say I loved her from the moment I saw her. She sends my head spinning even now when she kisses me, I cant sleep when Im around her cuz I dont want to miss a moment. She is amazing

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Aww clown you wrote that perfectly!! thats amazing :]] everyone deserves to find a love like that :]]<3

• Lori
    12 years ago

The one is the person you can do absolutely nothing with for hours. You don't need money, or anything else to be happy with that person. It just works. It's comfortable and feels natural.

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Great answer i agree 100 percent! thats how me and my fiance are:] we sit around do nothing for hours yet have the best times together :]

• flaredhyz
    12 years ago

Someone who annoy u and piss u off, yet makes u comfortable and happy.
    The one u could never imagine to live without.
    Ohh.. This tread makes me think :D

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Thats a good answer too! :]]

yes it does :] lol

definately someone u cant live without!

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I think you should always feel confortable with that person, he or she should be able to read your feelings, make you laugh, make you happy but be ready to hurt your feelings as well just so you are on the right path, one that will stick out for you....looks dont matter, they will fade in time.

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I think you should always feel confortable with that person, he or she should be able to read your feelings, make you laugh, make you happy but be ready to hurt your feelings as well just so you are on the right path, one that will stick out for you....looks dont matter, they will fade in time.

• Bobby
    12 years ago

When you find the one that loves enough that your dreams are theirs, they give without asking, they never make demands. They don't use guilt as a tool. And they spend what is most valuable on you Time

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Awww good wording paul thats really true. Looks mean nothing when it comes down to it.

and awww yes time is the most valuable thing we have on earth because thats something we cant ever get back<3

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

I believe the one is someone you can be yourself with and despite all the good bad and ugly they still love you :]<3

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

But finding true love aint easy..you will need to kiss alot of frogs before you find your prince charming....you just have to be patient

• Angel
    12 years ago

I dont think money and looks should have to do with it. i say go for the one whom you cant live without. the one who caan make you smile, stop the tears before they fasll, never wants to see you unhappy, and most importantly lofves you too :)

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Aww very good answers guys! :]]
    i agree

• Crimson
    12 years ago

If u find the one u just no its not something u should need to think over to ponder over if he or she is the one then in ur heart u will no

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

"The One" is the one who convinces you that there might be a "One" after all.

Or they just have to be really good at head rubs.

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

From all these answers, i think you have a picture of who the one will be like

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Yeah i do lol these all are really good answers :]]

• Lofallenve
    11 years ago

I do believe I have found the man I am to spend my life with.

We've been through A LOT in our relationship, some things most couples would have split and had nothing to do with the other. We haven't. We've tried countless of times to just stop talking/seeing each other, but we've always drifted back to the other.
    I've never felt this way for someone. This, I want to spend my life with him. In order for us to be together, because of given circumstances, I'd have to wait a few years. Years I'd be willing to wait. We can see each other in those few years yes.
    He is my heart. My other half, my soul mate, my life. My life was black and white before I met him. When I first had the pleasure of meeting him, it was like seeing for the first time, all the colors, hearing all the sounds. I see nothing but him. Want nothing but him. I want/need everything of him.