ONE DIRECTION

• Angel
    12 years ago

Who likes one direction??
    whats your fave song??

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Ahhh I love them

Umm of course the song called beautiful <3 lol!

• Jenna Bella Oldridge
    12 years ago

I don't like them at all I think they are cheesey and that they should give it up. Sure they can hold a note but lets be honest their lyrics are not exactly deep and the main reason they are liked is because of their looks rather than talent. I know you probably disagree but I guess only the future can tell if they will stand the test of time.

I liked boybands in the 90's and I thought they were amazing but truth is most pop stars are in it for the money and the fame they don't care who their fans are as long as they are successful. You will probably swear that one direction are different but nothing makes them stand out against other boybands they are just the same old same.

• Mello193
    11 years ago

I have not heard them but i hear mostly bad reviews.

• Kevin
    11 years ago

I'd like direction to follow their own direction and not Simon Cowell's robot song writers.

Or, alternatively they could follow one direction, ideally North and just keep going.

• Mello193
    11 years ago

Oh my God!!! i just looked them up and its like five justin beebers in one "band" thats it i am going to break my guitars and i am done with music. screw that. that is the like 5th worst thing to happen to music....The Hot Girls, Rebbeca Black, Justin beeber, and now them....i am done with music. done. this is why Kurt Cobain is no longer with us. God rest his soul.

• Jenna Bella Oldridge
    11 years ago

I'm a huge kurt cobain fan! :)

• Yrem Crish
    11 years ago

I'm Chris Brown avid fan:)

• Silent Girl
    11 years ago

One direction what makes you beautiful :)

• Formidable Muse
    11 years ago

I think they are adorable and weve had no decent boy bands since like 2006. I'm glad they came along, "Tell me a lie" is a good song (:

• Angel
    11 years ago

I love the song more than this