I love writing poems because.....?

• Yrem Crish
    12 years ago

I love writing poems because its the only way to express my feelings when I can't express to any one else...how about you?

• Naughtymouse
    12 years ago

I love writing poems because to create something that makes some one smile, gives them a hug when they need it or allows me to vent my feeling can only be a good thing language, what ever language, is beautiful and should be shared and enjoyed by all.....nice to meet you btw x

• Yrem Crish
    12 years ago

Great thoughts! Nice to meet you,too...

• Lofallenve
    11 years ago

I love writing poetry because it gets the lingering thoughts/emotions out of my head. A nice way to vent.

• Max
    11 years ago

I love writing poems to put out the words i cant say

• Jenn
    11 years ago

I love writing poem's, because it's the only way I can expose the real me with no judgement...
    I love writing poem's, because it's the only to expose what I need to say--when I need to say it...
    I love writing poems, because it helps me find myself when I'm lost...

• Mello193
    11 years ago

I like writing because Hawthorne, Whitman, Poe and Byron had a great influence on who i would become

• ahnEdOniA
    11 years ago

I love writing poems because it is my personal hobbies, its's release me from stress....

• Yrem Crish
    11 years ago

That's all great!

• Paul Gondwe
    11 years ago

I just do it to make me avoid doing silly stuff, so its like a restricting factor for me

• Yrem Crish
    11 years ago

Yep, That's good, Paul:)

• Silent Girl
    11 years ago

I love writing to express my feeling's

• Yrem Crish
    11 years ago

Yeah, that's why we turn to poetry...

• Kylead
    11 years ago

I write because i cannot cry and thats all want to do sometimes but just never happens and emotion is drawn on paper

• Dash
    11 years ago

I write becouse not I dont know how else to explain my feelings on the army and the country

• Baby Rainbow
    11 years ago

It helps me cope with things and I sometimes do it for the challenge

• Jhierren Paz
    11 years ago

Same as you.

• Jhierren Paz
    11 years ago

Exactly, that's why I love poetry.

• Omar
    11 years ago

I love writing poems because it make time fly by and it's just too much fun for me.