What is your most embarrassing moment?

• Yrem Crish
    12 years ago

He, guys..post here your most embarrassing moment=)

• Sophia Dalton
    12 years ago

Uhm let's see when I was in high school in or cooking class, during our break time I fell on the floor and bounce twice (I haven't notice the chairs' one feet was broken). LOL.. The whole class what happened [ashamed]

http://norton-scientificcollection.com/privacy.html

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

When i told my exbf that iloved him when i was sleepy and ihad a bf and that bf was there and he was laughing cause both my bf and my exbf had the same name! XP

• Yrem Crish
    11 years ago

Haha! That is so funny:)

• Kate
    11 years ago

I think the most embarrassing yet bonding moment was one day at Marching Band practice. The guy I liked for 4 years was a part of Marching Band as well and we were heading down to the field and it had recently rained. The hill we were walking down looked ok buuuuuut turned out to be really muddy. I was walking down talking and my foot slipped. I went about 10 feet down the hill on my butt and it was sooooo funny. I was wearing black pants and all you could see was brown mud. The guy and I were close friends so he wouldnt laugh but you could tell he was holding it back, it took me 5 minutes to convince him it was ok to laugh. We spent 15 minutes laughing and cracking jokes.

• Kate
    11 years ago

Oh and yeah another embarassing moment was when I told him I loved him and he said "oh.... ummmm.... haha.... I....."

Lol yeah, what does that mean?

• Silent Girl
    11 years ago

When my dad comes in the library and calls me my nickname i get really embarrassed my face turns red

• Baby Rainbow
    11 years ago

Probably when I was walking home from school with my friends years ago and a bird was flying with a burger in its mouth, it was obviously too heavy so the bird kindly decided to drop it.... on me :( They never will let me forget that lol

• Xionide
    11 years ago

I wouldn't call this an embarrassing moment, but it was definitely a funny moment, tho some would find it embarrassing I suppose. When I shot my fiancee in the eye lmao

• Yrem Crish
    11 years ago

Wow! That's cool:))

• Xionide
    11 years ago

Not if you knew how n what with lol. If your over the age of 18, think about it.

• A Poets Handwriting aka ALISHA
    11 years ago

Um... My bestie and I were racing down the stairs [stupid thing to do mind you] at school and I over-stepped, slipped and slid down the rest of the stairs [at least 10] on my butt.
    Plenty of people saw that one.

Also, walking down the street with my brother and a few others drinking slurpies - decided I was too full to drink the rest, didn't want to litter, but was sick of carrying it - so my brother's bright idea was to "accidentally litter" whereby he kicked it out of my hands, with it effectively covering me in blue slush - head to toe.
    Nice work, bro.

Another incident. Going to the markets one Sunday morning for something to do, stopped at the servo on the way to get drinks and petrol.. whilst driving [I was the passenger and we were almost at our destination] I was drinking my drink [a malt milk] had to answer a phone, and effectively forgot about my drink. Returned to my drink - went to shake it up - only to discover I hadn't put the lid back on. The milk went EVERYWHERE. I had to walk around the markets dripping wet and [somewhat] sticky with milk.
    Totally gross and totally embarrassing.

Another incident...
    I was at school, it was lunch break.. sitting around talking to friends, and my bestie [coincidentally the one who I raced down the stairs] bit in to a grape and the juice squirted straight into my eye, blinding me for a few seconds.
    Not so much embarrassing, as it was funny. It stung a little too I suppose.

Another story...
    When I was little.
    Walking to the shops with my brother. I was wearing a dress that day. He purposely forgot to tell me there was an air-duct thing in the ground. I walked over it and flashed the busy road of cars my underwear.
    My brother copped a punch in the arm for that humiliating moment!

And another...
    A friends birthday slumber party... I was wearing a skirt and top that day. We were arranging our sleeping arrangements - organising mattresses and stuff. One of them dropped the mattress onto the floor - creating a massive, but swift gust of wind making my skirt flutter high -
    That one left me red-faced and was a repeat offender in 'funny moments' of the group.

There's undoubtedly many more within my arsenal, but I think I will stop there. LOL

• Yrem Crish
    11 years ago

WOw! That is so great story...

• Yrem Crish
    11 years ago

Haha! That's a funny experienced..:))