Not staying logged in

• Good Enough
    12 years ago

Every time i come to the site i have to log in even after i click the "keep me logged in" box. it never did that before until recently

• Britt
    12 years ago

Put your login stuff in again and hit the "back" button on your browser. You should stay logged in more.

• Good Enough
    12 years ago

Ill try that thanks!

• Good Enough
    12 years ago

It didnt work

• sibyllene
    11 years ago

Is it logging you out whenever you try to go comment in love poems or friendship poems, specifically? Those sections are technically separate "sub sites" of the main site, and make you log in again.

• Good Enough
    11 years ago

N. the "keep me logged in" box that you click thats supposed to keep you logged in for like 2 weeks or something isnt working for me anymore. I just have to keep logging in every time i go to the site

• sibyllene
    11 years ago

Do you ever leave your pnq window up, and let your computer fall asleep? That will log you out, too.

It sounds like you've tried a bunch of stuff already, but just checking! : )

• Good Enough
    11 years ago

No, i just close my computer when I am done. This is a recent problem for me. its not that big of a deal i was just wondering if it was just a glitch in the system but it looks like im the only one with the problem ):

• sibyllene
    11 years ago

Yeah, it might be something on your end. For me, I know if I don't actually leave pnq before I put my computer to sleep, it will log me out. If I navigate to another page beforehand, I will stay logged in for a week.

• Milton
    11 years ago

Maybe you just don't have cookies enabled. Check the settings under tools and then options^^

• Good Enough
    11 years ago

I stay logged in with facebook and stuff just not this site