Hello fellow writters-

• Kitty Kurse
    12 years ago

I hope all of you are having a wonderful day/evening, I was wondering if you guys could add me to your favorites, or at least check out my poetry, preferable the featured ones! :)
    Look forward to hearing from someone soon!

• Mello193
    11 years ago

Your not supposed to ask to be added. its against the rules. also if some one really likes your stuff they will take it upon themselves to do it. your asking for credit you don't deserve, everyone that added me to there favorites list liked my work and vice versa, thats how this site works. i dont wanna be the bearer of bad new but thats the rules and we all must follow them. also your not supposed to put this kinda thread here. this is for introductions not requests. there is a thread for that.

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

Even tho mello is kinda harsh it's kinda true tho dude im sorry ibecame a senior member cause people liked my poetry but either way hiiiiii :P

• Mello193
    11 years ago

I wouldnt say im harsh, brutally honest sure...and im right, also this should be the last post. it doesnt belong here and were just gonna end up making it popular witch is against the rules sooo yeah

• ahnEdOniA
    11 years ago

Hello..am anhedonia...

• Kitty Kurse
    11 years ago

I'm sorry i was new and didnt know anything lol. I'm still new but i know now:) I wouldn't say he was being harsh he was just informing me on the ruless

• Paul Gondwe
    11 years ago

I very much doubt if people add you to their favorite coz they like you on this site, they will do that if you have also done it for them....it will take time for you to get recognized but you are doing the right thing by being in the discussion boards, you will get noticed quickly.

Since you are new and dint know, its okay you posted here but we have a section for such posts.

Remember, if you comment on other peoples work, they will also do the same on yours.

• Yrem Crish
    11 years ago

Hello there:)

• Silent Girl
    11 years ago

Hi :)

• Yrem Crish
    11 years ago

Hello..shy girl:)