My friend is dating my Ex-boyfriend!

• Amy
    11 years ago

Hey I'm Amy,
    I just found out my BFF is dating my Ex-Boyfriend what do I do? My ex-boyfriend cheated on me and I'm worried he cheats on my Best friend please help!

• Mello193
    11 years ago

Hi amy

are you hurt over this situation of them dating. does it bother you? if not then maybe you can let it go. maybe he just didnt like you, and does like her. maybe he is a cheater and you should warn her? did she know he cheated on you? does she care? what do you do?? the choice is yours, but you should realize that people will do what makes them happy. this is such a dicey situation

• Amy
    11 years ago

I don't know if its the feeling that my friend is dating him or if its she might get hurt by him... I have told her before but she told me he is different with her. So maybe I should leave her be... But I don't want her to get hurt... I guess everyone will do that... I will leave them be they might just have a different relationship than what relationship I had with him... Thanks for helping me out:)

• Xionide
    11 years ago

There's an unwritten rule amongst guys regarding dating an ex, if it's broken, we have permission to beat them till the black and blue slides off their face. I'd be more pissed at her going there rather than him hurting her, she chose her bed so let her sleep in it.

• Amy
    11 years ago

Lol that's true! I suppose that I am kinda pissed about her dating him.... I let her do that thank you for helping me

• Shellaine shelli
    11 years ago

I entirely agree with that previous comment. I've personally always believed that ex's are out of bounds to friends (just because I view it as being disrespectful and kind of a betrayal to the friendship) but she knows what she's getting into since she saw what he did to you so now she's just gonna have to deal with the consequences of her actions.

• H. Elizabeth
    11 years ago

I myself dated my best friends ex, but she broke up with him and I asked her everyday for months if she still liked him and she said no, so her ex and i started dating. She was pissed. So yeah....idk what this helped with lol just felt like telling a story I guess lol

• H. Elizabeth
    11 years ago

I'm sure what you're feeling towards your friend is maybe jealousy...maybe you are upset that she's dating your ex. You just have to let her do what she wants and she'll have to learn the hard way if the guy cheats or not, but if you try to stop her she'll think you're jealous and be mad.

• Hannah Lizette
    11 years ago

Ex's are always off limits to friends in my book. If they were truly your friend they wouldn't even think twice about going out with them.

It could be true that their relationship will be different, but usually once a cheater, always a cheater. But you warned her, so by doing that you were doing your duty as being a good friend, even though she betrayed you. If he does the same thing to her, that's her problem, not yours anymore.

Good luck and hopefully no more drama is spread your way!

• Dash
    11 years ago

Well,tell her your fears for her, and then be there if it all falls apart, its better not to get to involved in other peoples afairs. If he cheats, he cheats, if he dosnt and they are happy together, leave it alone. nothing else you can do.

• Tsukuyomi
    11 years ago

Generally a real best friend won't date an ex. Personally it wouldn't bother me if a friend dated my Ex girlfriend if they waited a few weeks to do so. However, if shes your "BFF" she should already know he cheated. Shes in charge of her own actions and knowingly is going into a potential cheating relationship. If I were you I'd voice concern and show you care but don't go overboard. In the end it is her choice.

• Autuumnbree
    11 years ago

I feel that no true friend would date their best friends ex whether the friend's OK with it or not, there are too many fishes in the sea to go trying to catch one that obviously needed to remain there.

• Brii
    11 years ago

Left overs.... If you ask me.... I'd be so pist... My best friend did that to me&&' we stopped being friends for the longest time. I wouldn't be friends with her at least right now. My &&' my best friends are friends again... But now that we're older &&' more mature.

• anntionette
    11 years ago

They are not worth ur time if u ask me.. go on.. i just found out my bestfriend has been talkin to my ex and u know what all i gotta say is they both deserve eachother and they BOTH ARE NOT worth my time at all .. this person was apart of my life for a LOOOOONG time many many years and my family has taken her in as well as hers has myn. but if shes gonna do that to me shes not worth it and he being the dushbag isnt worth a MIN of my time! stay strong and goodluck too u!

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Don't worry about them sweetie what matters is YOU i don't care sheesh if i care that my friends dated my exs i would be pissed forever but i don't care they can date them personally i'm FREE to do whatever i want so yeah don't worry about him or her okay? :)