These cuts

• WintersAngel
    11 years ago

I started cutting myself when my parents got divorced. Then my mom got a new boyfriend even though it had only been a month since the divorce was finalized. I've tried so hard to stop cutting myself but nothing helps. These cuts all over me show everyone how much of a freak I am.
    I don't know how to stop. I wish I could stop.

• Silent Girl
    11 years ago

I know how you feel i used to cut myself because of bullying i still have the scar on the side of my arm if you ever need a friend to talk to i'm here ok :)

• Blackstar
    11 years ago

Your not a freak, everyone has their own problems in life.
    You should try to talk with someone that you trust to talk to, that person can help you through your problems and can help you stop hurting yourself.

• JustAnotherPoet
    11 years ago

I had a best friend who cuts herself and it pains me to see her that way. I tried to help her by staying over at her house as often as I can to prevent her from cutting. Why not ask your friends to do the same thing for you? Or another way is to find something that you love doing, like dancing or swimming.. Each time you feel like cutting, distract yourself. :)

And you are not a freak. It is just another way of expressing your pain.

• Silent Girl
    11 years ago

I used to cut myself because of anger i had thoughts of cutting myself today but if i cut myself my friend said she wouldn't talk to me then i would feel alone so that's why i stopped cutting :)

• WintersAngel
    11 years ago

I dont think I can take it anymore. It gets harder every day. How do I stop?