Best Friend

• Miss Lonely Teacher
    11 years ago

Who's your best friend? Tell us why, if you don't mind! ^_^
    how long have you known them, some things in common, what you love about them or anything at all ^_^

me, my best friend is a girl named Felicia. we've known eachother for about 5 1/2 years now and she's one the most important people in my life. common things for us are music, books, movies, artistic talents, and even on a bit of a deeper level is our battles with depression and self harm as well as past events. she understands me better than anyone and is always there for me. i love her ^_^
    she's crazy haha just so fun to be around!

• Kate
    11 years ago

My best friend is Liz, short for Elizabeth. She moved to America about two years ago, she's Chinese and really really pretty. I've known her for about 9 months, she was raised by American parents but grew up in China so she has better English than I do! Ummm we dont have much in common when it comes to life. I'm poor-ish, she's wealthy, her parents are married, mine are divorced, she was adopted and I'm an actual child but besides those simple things, that's really the only difference. She is soooo funny and sooooo sweet! She's made me laugh so hard I almost fell out of a chair once. She's friendly with everyone and makes bad decisions but I am there for her and she is here for me. Back in January when my world was falling apart, I was having family issues and... uhm.... she offered me a place to stay for a week to get a bit of a break.... I stayed with her and her family for a week and they accepted me like I was one of their own... You dont know how greatful I am that she is here for me... she transferred schools but we are still the closest friends. I love her so much :')

• LittleMermaid
    11 years ago

I do have a friend whom i love most...probably i should say i have two friends whom i love so so much..Jhayamu and Anju,they are my closest friend..and when they are around,i forget every stress.Don't know why,i love them more and more..both of them are so far from me now,but we are in contact..and i miss them so very much!we have many things in common and i feel no one is ever going to replace the place they have in my heart!

• Dash
    11 years ago

Thats a hard one, well, outside of my amazing wife, I would say my best friend would have to be my old CSM, or Comand Sergent Major, he was my bosses boss, but he did alot with and for us senior NCOs, and he was a great mentor. He helped me through some really hard times and he was a great drinking buddy. We both like country music and classic rock, he would make fun of me becouse I like the blues but I would make fun of him for his obsession with Frank Sinatra. He was smart has hell and could make a bad situation fun. I have much love and respect for the old man and hope hes doing well in the outside world, I think I need to call him.

• LostWords
    11 years ago

My best friend's name is Christina. Why? Because we don't go a day without talking, we always make each other smile, and are always there when the other needs it. I have known Christina for 4 years but have only been her best friend for 3. The reason being, the first year I met her I had just moved into her town. She would invite me over with her friends and I would invite her to. Then one day shortly after meeting her and hitting it off like no other, we sat on my drive way talking about friendships. At the end of the discussion she blurted out "you're my best friend" I had nothing to say. Because previously I had been hurt by my what you can call ex-best friend, pretty badly, so I was ready for a new one. Sounds pathetic. So leaving Christina with no reply for months after months. She finally became very sad one day, I asked her why. Her reasoning was that she always knew that she cared about me and that she feels as if I'm her best friend, but I never said it back. That day I looked her in the eye and said but you are. SHE DID NOT BELIEVE ME! So me being oh so clever, I ran over to my car and climbed on top of the trunk and shouted at the top of my lungs, "CHRISTINA IS MY BEST FRIEND!!!!!" over and over until she was red in the face and begging me to come down.