Should I talk to him?

• HiddenScars
    11 years ago

I had a really bad breakup with a guy and i wrote him a letter explaining things. He let everyone read the letter so that day i couldn't walk anywhere on campus without being made fun of. He's tried to talk to me, but i have just ignored him because right now i think i he did was unforgivable. so what i want to know is should i talk to him? Please give me some advice, if you want more details message me.

• Kate
    11 years ago

After what he did, I wouldnt talk to him for a while. Let him see that you are upset and hopefully he will get the message

• Katlette
    11 years ago

What he did was immature. But if he's tried talking to you, maybe just give him a chance and talk to him. Maybe he might be trying to say he's sorry.

• Crimson
    11 years ago

I agree that what he did is just horrible but i think that if he comes up to you either make sure you look realllllly sad so he knows what he did was bad or just go all b*tch on him but still listen to what he has to says basicly ^ what that person said but give some atitude to it

• Katlette
    11 years ago

I can understand giving him attitude. I'd honestly probably do that myself. But that too is imature lol

• Hannah Lizette
    11 years ago

What he did was uncalled for and totally immature! That was personal and he shouldn't have let everyone read it. How old is he? I'm assuming high school? He probably done it without thinking though, typical man. Or he read it around his friends, and his friends grabbed it and read it and made fun of him for it... therefore he had to laugh and make fun of it, too. I've seen it done. Anyway, I wouldn't talk to him for a few days, totally ignore him. If he doesn't try to get your attention during those days, he doesn't care. If he is truly sorry he will try to prove himself. Either way, after the silent treatment for a few days, I'd talk to him... in person and alone. See what he has to say, and see if you can tell if it's the truth or if he's blowing it out of his ass. Good luck!

• Aveena
    11 years ago

Yeah, I totally agree with everyone else, let him be fore a while...ignore him. If he still tries talking to you after a little while, talk back to him let him explain how he feels and such. He probaly has something to say about what you had written in the letter. Best of luck hun :)