Bullying

• Silent Girl
    11 years ago

Has anyone on this site been bullied ?

• Xionide
    11 years ago

People have tried. Why are you being bullied?

• Silent Girl
    11 years ago

People would make fun of me and called me names i'm homeschooled for 2 year's because of bullying

• Xionide
    11 years ago

Before I say this, I will clarify that I DO NOT condone violence of any type what so ever. But the last person who thought it was a marvelous idea to try bully me in high school didn't work out so well, the school had an ambulance rush the guy to hospital, he thought he was big, so did his mates, they all stood there while he got destroyed, they avoided me after that, and all I got was a suspension for two weeks, I'm not one to sit there and let people run me down in any way shape or form, if your a guy and you start, you'd damn well better make sure you can finish it, or I will, painfully. my point is you'll be a victim all your life if you don't stand up for yourself, and you'll only have to do it once.

There's a reason people bully, usually its an insecurity they have in themselves and they project that through bullying people. but if I was in your shoes, and they were doing that to me, THE MOMENT they called me one more name, id punch them so hard they felt it a week later. your the only one who could truly put an end to it, how is upto you. you got a choice, be a victim, or put a stop to it and live your life without fear.

• Silent Girl
    11 years ago

Well thank's for all of the good advice that mean's alot to me that other people on this site care about me :)

• Kate
    11 years ago

I've been bullied because of my sexuality and my intelligence. I am in classes that are a grade level above me, which isnt that significant, and I am bisexual. A lot of people arent accepting of either one of them...

• Silent Girl
    11 years ago

I accept people for who they are i don't judge people :)

• Crimson
    11 years ago

I get bullied in away people will say stuff like call me names but i think they might be joking but i cant tell if they are....?

• Kate
    11 years ago

I mean, if it is excessive and they are doing it allll fhe time and it's offending then it is bullying, If they are your friends then they arel probably just joking.

• Silent Girl
    11 years ago

Same here

• Silent Girl
    11 years ago

If their smiling that mean's their no joking ok

• Kate
    11 years ago

Completely right!

• Kate
    11 years ago

Hey, listen to Bully by Shinedown

• Kate
    11 years ago

It's an amazing song ^

I am sorry to hear that any of your beautiful people are being picked on/bullied! What is wrong with our world?! We were all made different for a reason, to embrace who we are!