I need a friend

• Silent Girl
    11 years ago

I need a friend when i send people message's on here they don't even talk to me i feel so alone like i'm not even here i'm really shy if i wasn't for homeschooling to would be here right now and i have cut myself 2 times :(

• Purple Rose
    11 years ago

I will be your friend. I am new to Poems & Quotes and I'm really shy too. I don't really have any friends here yet...

• Silent Girl
    11 years ago

Awwh well thank's i'll be your friend i know how it feel's to be shy :)

• Purple Rose
    11 years ago

:) How are you doing today?

• Silent Girl
    11 years ago

I'm good :) how about you ?

• Purple Rose
    11 years ago

Same. A little tired though.

• Silent Girl
    11 years ago

I know

• Blackstar
    11 years ago

I understand the feeling. I'm always here to talk if you want to, online on here everyday. :)

• Shellaine shelli
    11 years ago

Ah I'm sure you're a lovely person who has so much to offer the world:) I've been through a lot with self mutilation issues so if you ever want someone to talk to then send me a message anytime:)

I joined this site a few years back and there's some seriously amazing people on here:)

• Baby Rainbow
    11 years ago

I am here if anyone wants to talk, It is never good to feel alone, because you never have to be alone.

• LostWords
    11 years ago

When I feel alone, I write more. It seems to be easier to talk to paper than to others. You should express how you feel because it makes things easier. After writing it is like you get one more chance of joy, one more chance to smile again.

• Amreen
    11 years ago

So true LW.... I too at times use my thoughts to play on the pen when im low...
    And silent girl,Im always here when you need me... we can be great friends...:)

• Autuumnbree
    11 years ago

I would love to have more poetry buddies and my ears are always open.

• Khalid M Darwish
    11 years ago

I'm really happy and feel proud that some members in the PNQ offer the help applying the saying 'One for all and all for one'. Silent Girl You also must be proud as well but it's better to change your nickname because it infers that what's happened to you was because you're always silent, that's only my opinion. I advise you take part in the general conversation with people over here in this thread, it's a big chance for you. I also offer my help, so don't hesitate to ask whenever you feel bored or alone.

• prettyEVILsmirk
    11 years ago

Hi silent girl..i'm new to this site and i can be you're friend too..i understand how u feel about being alone..but self mutilating is not a good idea coz it doesn't help and won't change anything in you're life right now..trust me coz i've done it myself years ago when i was still a teenager because of some stupid guy who hurt me..all i have is scars on my wrist now and whatever i do it will never be erased and it's gonna be a constant and forever reminder for my stupidity in the past.I advice you to pray and surrender all you're burdens to God and he will heal your heart..be patient and have faith an you'l be fine..:)

• Autumn Leaves
    11 years ago

Len this is some wonderful advice and true sometimes we get hurt by people or events that takes place I our lives but that what makes us better equip to tackle the waves of life.

My name was Autuumnbree on this site but I deleted that account but now I am back so if anyone needs a friend pm me anytime.

• Natasha
    11 years ago

Mark my words ~ you will always have me as your friend, I'm online almost all the time. Feel free to text me if you feel like too. I never let down every message that I get c: